Nymzreviews.com official thread

How’s the fit? I’m only afraid of sheer size of it and infamous Thieaudio QC but…after seeing this today, I’m sold on it

2 Likes

Keep in mind that YMMV but for me? They are, quite literally, the most comfortable, most sealing, most isolating set I have. I can wear them for hours and hours without pain or fatigue. According to the doctors, I have smaller than average ear canals as well, so as long as your concha is medium to large size, you should have no issues. I changed the cable almost immediately to something lighter and thinner, with those translucent cylinder style tips that came with the Timeless and I can say, the fit? It’s perfect for me. I really hope you have the same luck, brother.

3 Likes

RSV is the most comfortable iem for me too despite huge nozzle. Perhaps only better fitting iem was EJ OG but they’re both top tier for me regarding comfort.
So Monarch mk2 might stand a chance…

1 Like

Someone needs to start buying baby IEMs or headphones. :grinning:
baby-music

2 Likes

Rumor has it that @nymz will buy EE Odin for the baby :upside_down_face:

1 Like

That’s what I heard too, but kids are smarter than us and will prefer headphones :)))))

Baby-size Focal Clear OG :grin:

3 Likes

Fixed it for ya :heart:

2 Likes

Do you guys now see what I have to deal with, everyday, from the moment I wake up?

4 Likes

When do you manage to sleep? The plan for the day is - work-baby-work-baby-work-baby-chat-IEM review-work-baby-work-baby-work-baby… :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Right now, from 2-7am.

When she’s born… Every 2 hours I guess :sweat_smile:

1 Like

You love it and we both know it :sweat_smile:

tenor (5)

2 Likes

I have hope! I know a lot of people just can’t get the shell to fit in their concha, I don’t think the nozzle is absolutely huge considering it fits me well with my baby ear canals. Looking forward to seeing your thoughts when you get them!

2 Likes

If your little one is anything like my son, you should be getting a full 8 hours as soon as they hit about 6 months, hang in there, brother! :rofl:

2 Likes

If his little one is like my 1st born son, he’ll sleep 3h/day for a year and a half :joy:

3 Likes

Ohhhh boy ….

1 Like

You all talking about how much time I won’t have and meanwhile this queue…

It aint’t getting shorter.

7 Likes

This is where I’ll respect Crin’s “You get like 2 songs and if I don’t get a tingle from you, you’re out” way of handling things.

When you’ve heard enough IEMs you know pretty quick. And sometimes you can’t bother with the C-tier stuff lol

3 Likes

2 songs?

This one got 2 seconds from me. :rofl:

4 Likes

That’s how it goes for me as well. But most of the time I feel bad for not reviewing it.

Stuff that doesn’t tingle and doesn’t cut it, it’s just another line.

2 Likes