Nymzreviews.com official thread

yes that was me brother, i just pulled the trigger on these yesterday, what a timing :laughing: well canā€™t wait to hear your thoughts about them !

ouchā€¦ if i were you i would not pay that fine and just order new set for 85$, but at least you gonna get them fast :panda_face:

I canā€™t avoid itā€¦ Itā€™s a fine made by the Tax Authorities. Most expensive IEM samples ever, ahahah!

1 Like

Strange that you are obliged to pay that and not the one declaring the value (which should be the exporter)

Thank you @nymz for sorting me out and thanks to all of you who helped me in this thread!

I have a feeling Iā€™m going to reach my end station sooner than I thoughtā€¦

1 Like

RAPTGO x HBB Hook-X

Frequency Response Graph:

New retuned version in colaboration with @hawaiibadboy and blue scheme recolored.

Impressions to follow during today.

7 Likes

Damn that channel matching isnā€™t the best

3 Likes

Higher pinna and lower bass shelf is a little counterintuitive to me as an HBB retune.

5 Likes

Wait - less bass and more gain? Am in the twilight zone? Interesting. Looking forward to the review my man.

2 Likes

Looking for a good home for my RSV.

Anyone interested let me know. Good home > Money as this brakes my heart.

3 Likes

waiting for the ultra sa6 x rsv in the reviewā€¦ :eyes:

1 Like

:sob::sob: if no body bites, I may be interested possibly next week when I get my hands on some cash. Regardless! GLWYS, brother. Iā€™ll make sure to check in next week.

Edit - I should say this, I donā€™t expect you to hold ā€˜em!

2 Likes

You get DIBS if you are interested. I canā€™t think of much people Iā€™d rather send my loves to.

We can arrange any sort of deal, Iā€™m sure. Iā€™ll PM u in a bit

1 Like

I will extensively A/B this weekend for sure :slight_smile:

1 Like

Oh and just for the records, thereā€™s two RSVs for sale.

If someone else needs one more, @igor0203 also selling his. Iā€™ve graphed it and itā€™s the same as mine soā€¦

2 Likes

Ahem :raising_hand_man:

@domq422 Gets first dips, Iā€™m the third wheel if he doesnā€™t want it :sunglasses:

3 Likes

Thereā€™s 2 for sale :wink:

But Igor might not be as soft negociating as me, not sure.

Iā€™m also throwing gifts on stuff I sell. Will post a list soon of stock off stuff. I have way too much stuff for someone that just spent 1k on baby accessoriesā€¦ and thatā€™s just the tip of the iceberg :smiley:

6 Likes

ā€¦I love you man, but holy crap we addicts donā€™t need to know the drug dealer has cheap crack on the market.

Oh man, I donā€™t need to see this list of gear youā€™ll sell. I really donā€™t.

(please show me the list, Daddy Nymz)

2 Likes

ā€œDaddy Nymz?ā€ Well, that went downhill fast. I thought you were joking about the addiction/strung out on IEMs thingā€¦:wink::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::joy:

3 Likes

Thanks for helping me gather money for Monarch mk2 :heart:

2 Likes

Ahhhhh - Enjoy, my friend. Iā€™ve loved mine since May. An amazing set. Iā€™m happy I bit the bullet and bought them, they are quite the experience.

1 Like