Nymzreviews.com official thread

Confirming. RDM gucci gucci. Final E also slaps, just different.

Thanks for the recommendation. I just checked the amazon.jp website. Aesthetics aside, are there any differences between the clear and black models?

Also, re: sizing, I know Azlas are atypical from conventional sizingā€¦does the same apply to RDMs?

Final E?

I think thereā€™s a difference, clear ones bring out more treble while the black ones emphasize more mid bass - very subtle differences and this is from what I remember reading about them, I only have the clear ones. And differences are in relation to each other.

I recommend getting the all sizes pack of the RDM

1 Like

Sorry. I was referring to RDMs (clear vs. black).

I think there was some type of a difference, but just get the black ones.

1 Like

And about the sizing, I think they run a little larger than the average, but since you want a deep insertion, as the name suggests, Iā€™d recommend getting the variety pack to find the right size for you.

1 Like

I recently got the clear RDMs and I love them. Dunno if the blacks are better but I donā€™t much care. Iā€™m happy

1 Like

To be honest, I just saw from a picture that @nymz was using the black ones, so I chose them.

I think color is the same thing.
Size is normal so get the 3-4pack
End up spending 100 on amazon jp on tips
Eat pizza while u wait

After the last few days, I have a feeling I should team up with Shuoer to do a EJ07m Kinda Poor colab.

And I still have 1 more stop to go. Bah, I think Iā€™ll leave that for christmas self-gifts if I can hold that long.

5 Likes

Iā€™ve never actually ordered anything from amazon jp but just curious as to how it actually works? Do you folks in EU have to pay extra for shipping and also VAT?

1 Like

Yeah. Thatā€™s why a 10ā‚¬ trip to the store turns into a 100ā‚¬ spent :sweat_smile:

You pay a DHL (express) fee and VAT. But the shipping is always the same, so might as well empty the cart, right?

Yeah, I went to buy the RDM and end up spending little less than 100ā‚¬ on tips just to spread out the flat-rate shipping cost.

Therein lies my problem since my dog ate the M size pair of tips along with the OG Teas, so in order to replace them - Iā€™ll end up spending another 100ā‚¬ on tips or some weird Japanease stuff.

1 Like

At least they offer DHLā€¦ It woulda sucked if they charged extra for shipping but took like a month for items to actually arrive.

I think they took only 4 business days to arrive to Finland after ordering.

1 Like

Oh that sucks! ā€¦ at least you now have a reason to buy weird Japanese stuff :eyes: :eyes:ā€¦

1 Like

Planar Wars - Tea Cult Edition

The top 3 planars on the market are:

1. 7hz Timeless AE
  2. DUNU Talos
  3. RAPTGO x HBB Hook-X

Do not ask me about sound quality as I havenā€™t A/B anything in the last week. But I think the rank is pretty obvious :smiley:

9 Likes

Itā€™s very fast. Not Linsoul DHL fast but close. Around 3-4 days Iā€™d say.

1 Like

@nymz you should do a S12 collab with Shuoer to create the official cult choice or just get Mangird to do a planar with your tuning.

1 Like

Xenns Mangird Beer.

1DD 4BAs 200ā‚¬

5 Likes