Nymzreviews.com official thread

I haven’t logged in for a few months and I must have missed something! Why is everyone unhappy with Kinda Lava? Or is it just me? what happened? Wasn’t it a well-tuned IEM with added mid-bass? :face_with_diagonal_mouth:

1 Like

Afair, QC issues leading to massive unit variance differences potentially indistinguishable from the OG EJ07m

3 Likes

Yes. There is almost no difference! :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

My vote is for multiple DDs like the serial. Too much hybrids nowadays :confused: If you can manage a 3DD set around $200 (Tea cult tuning) that would really make Xenns standout imo.

5 Likes

Do they all need to be working? I was actually kidding. I wouldnt touch hibrids. Either full ba or full dd.

Inchoerency burns my soul more than timbre even

3 Likes

Nah bro make a set that’s not assembled and then market it as DIY HAHAHA… wait I’d actually buy that. Shit. LOL.

2 Likes

No joke, there’s only one IEM I would touch right now. And even then, Id probably feel ashamed.

2 Likes

I am there… head hung in shame. Hate to support KZ with the bad politics but deal I couldn’t pass up for a laptop beater for $60 CDN!

Edit ah lol, pic wasnt showing.

Hint? :eyes::eyes:

Can’t, no troll.

1 Like

A lot of people felt robbed of the proposed low-end, but I still love mine.

2 Likes

I don’t like to comment on this topic, so I’ll stay away from it.

But the 4month wait doesn’t help as well.

Ok in case no one got the joke: this is based on aesthetics. No need to PM me :upside_down_face:

If you are into eletronic + orchestral, I’d urge you to check out this Worakles album and even better, his Cercle concert:

Me and my gf heard this one so many times on hour TV, I’ve lost count. Just got into a major trip lane while cooking, listen to this on my sony dap and using AFUL Performer5.

With the right tips, this is getting a rec from me, and I don’t even know the price, just guessing.

5 Likes

Deep breaths

1 Like

So I’m talking to people in the business and we came up with an idea. What do you guys think of a Tea Cult giveaway? A simbolic xmas care package of accessories for your iems in colaboration with a store.

Last year I gave some of my stuff away and this year I might as well, but that’s a different story.

Santa nymz is back :santa:

15 Likes

I love the idea, man. I think that’s hella nice of you to even think about. You have a heart of gold, my friend :smiling_face_with_tear:

Just please don’t use Social media for the giveaway, I don’t have any :upside_down_face:

2 Likes

Social media? I’m not a youtuber fishing for subscribers :stuck_out_tongue:

Regular cult members, here. I can’t promised the quantities tho

5 Likes

LOL I feel that. I hate when these giveaways use twitter - I’m automatically out.

Let’s do it, brother. I am down, good sir :call_me_hand:

4 Likes