Nymzreviews.com official thread

Its tonal balance, but your definition of neutral is pretty warm, so I highly doubt you would enjoy them.

3 Likes

So how safe is my wallet, after all?

Not much, I’d say :upside_down_face:

1 Like

Yay! That’s good to know!

1 Like

Appreciate the quick to the point answer and the money saved.

On another note I’m probably pulling the DM off the market. Tried the Dekoni tips on a whim, that came with my SA6 Ultra, and the fit is phenomenal. Comply foam didn’t work for some reason. I can actually move around and maintain a seal with these. It’s the only tip of a boat load that has worked. Slap on some XBass and this set is fantastic.

8 Likes

DM is incredible :fire: Glad you’re enjoyin it!

Keep your money safe :money_with_wings:

4 Likes

It’s dangerous times out here. No wallet is safe, not from $20, up to summit-fi!

2 Likes

Did u buy AP5 already or?

I haven’t. Going to be a good boy and do my Christmas shopping for Black Friday, then scoop them up off of Hifigo’s Amazon store when I can use some Amazon points on it

1 Like

I read the review in a coin. I expected more from the A5. I have locked the money in a safe place :grinning: . But it is not known… Twilight is everywhere .
I continue to read the review with the Senn 80S on my ears :hear_with_hearing_aid: :upside_down_face: .

1 Like

Does anybody know the best way to contact the Letshuoer support team? I’m trying to make a purchase on their site for the sweet discount but when I go to checkout PayPal is the only option and it errors out saying that PayPal is not available.

1 Like

DM Joseph…

2 Likes

Just DM’d him thanks.

4 Likes

vietnam-horror

5 Likes

You can also reach out to him on their Discord, or DM him personally on Discord:

2 Likes

Oh…looks scary…why so much love for Serial if its that bad channel matching. Let me see if they comeback tomorrow and I used a coupon on top of their blackfriday sale price not sure its valid and they might cancel also. Got it for 219.

I dont even know why specifically this model is that popular either. But I guess the Penon bois are doing a good job at it. :joy:

2 Likes

Soaking the cable in mineral oil for 20 days and then dried at a constant temperature for 10 days does that for ya. Makes everything sound glorious :smirk:

4 Likes

ok I am not sure on Penon boys…since I saw hbb review…perhaps his set is just perfect or otherwise not sure. will find out mine if it send out…lets see.

3 Likes

While I agree about people’s thoughts on the Penon reviewers. I will say the serial and vortex were two of my favorite IEMs. To this day the serial has done of my favorite bass. I just wasn’t a fan of the treble

1 Like