Nymzreviews.com official thread

Thanks for saving my wallet :pray: Also why they gotta choose a name that sounds so similar to “Awful” (AFUL). Awful Performer 5 :joy: Much prefer your “orange powerhouse” naming hahaha

4 Likes

It could be called Dookie WetFart and as long as it sounds good…I just won’t tell anyone the name =)

1 Like

You know we can read that post, right?

1 Like

Oh, wanted to move it to the other thread. Not trying to spam it here as well.

1 Like

I will have to buy it twice :upside_down_face:

Symphonium Meteor

Frequency Response Graph:

17 Likes

Oh god I’ve been eyeing this set. Can’t wait for your thoughts.

3 Likes

You don’t need to. Green light.

I’m so mad that everything is coming out at the same time… Damn. So much good stuff.

7 Likes

You’ve been pretty spot on so I trust your word. Charts make it seem like it would be pretty idea for me. Might hold a few to see if a used set pops up.

I borrowed this set from a fellow portuguese buddy to get a feeling on it, as I was considering helios. Well, saved half of the money I guess.

3 Likes

Who else has listened to the Kiwi Ears Candence , I bought two LOL

Anyone buying from Linsoul and used the LEC $70 promo remember to buy something else at the same time over $12.99 and you won’t get charged shipping.

Cheers J

3 Likes

Stop bro I don’t want to spend any more this year :sob:

2 Likes

Most underrated IEM ever.

1 Like

Couldn’t resist the Meteor on sale and pulled the trigger. Here’s to hoping it has a long term place in my collection. Fun times this weekend as the FATfreq Maestro Mini and Meteor should be delivered. Stoked to give them both a listen.

11 Likes

Did you get the v1 or v2 maestro mini? That’s the only iem that has been tempting me recently… I really need to take a break from the forums lol

I complained during 11.11 about the same thing to Linsoul. It really is disingenuous behaviour on their part, that is going to piss customers off for not much gain :man_facepalming::man_facepalming::man_facepalming:

1 Like

Ill join u briefly on Meteor, if im gonna be honest.

:fire:

I’m skimming through BF deals and boy, I have to post this one up.

I have a review on it if someone is interested anyway.

4 Likes

Not sure didn’t even realize there was two versions.

Well linsoul did offer to refund my $6.00 shipping so I bought a Tripowin Zoe cable for $15.99 - $6.00 shipping so for $10 USD it’s a good deal .

Good service in the end - if I get my $6 refunded but I agree the policy of not counting the purchase price of anything less than the gift card you use is not going to make good customers.

4 Likes