Nymzreviews.com official thread

Of course! I will do a detailed review of the IE600 and some other IEMs I have! :notes: :metal: :wink:
BTW I bought it because it was the price of the M6U, there was a big promotion in my country! :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Mmmmm
 I smell the end :purple_heart: :purple_heart: :purple_heart:
giphy
Life is short

Enjoy the silence! :boom: :dizzy:

Not surprised to see the xduoo Link2 Bal on the list, I can’t quite believe how good it sounds. Wish I’d looked at dongles like this a while ago to hook up to my work laptop - no drivers to install just plug n play so no falling foul of restrictive IT policies, plus was able to install Qobuz successfully. Also resurrected my LG V30 when I want to dip in to my flac library connected up to this wee beast so I can go 4.4mm - battery usage is v good but this also lives on my desk when working from home anyway.

Shout out to @Rcayn for bringing it to my attention :+1:

4 Likes

So glad you’re enjoying it bro :grin::grin:

2 Likes

nymz’s articles: New year, new ranking list

:farmer: :farmer: :farmer:

20 Likes

Missing something on a biased list? :stuck_out_tongue:

Congratz on the M7, looks stunning :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Thanks for the words and the recommendation. Will make sure to check it out!

3 Likes

not that Im looking to buy it but I was wondering where the Heyday was at? I saw the normal Wu but not the HD

1 Like

Very cool to see the new rankings out. I’m going to fight my worst urges, to go deep-dive into it and try to figure out what is and isn’t worth keeping an eye out for based on your recommendations, cross referencing with how quickly we get into the middling scores

2 Likes

Oh and congratulations for completing another successful trip around the sun.

May you have the bestest of Cake Days! :birthday:

3 Likes

oh yessssssss finallyyyyyyy , you know im following your list on daily basis , literally one of my day routines :rofl:

1 Like

It’s still in the bottom under provisional as I am writting about it right this moment.

After my initial reaction to it, I think it’s pretty explanatory how it will go and I can recommend it a blind buy.

1 Like

Spoiling the beans, arent you?

Joking. Thanks, means a lot :heart:

Lovely - no pitchforks out for me, man - happy to see the Monarch’s nearing the top. You’re the man, Nymz :handshake:

Every time I read something that you’ve written, whether that be an article or a review, it really does feel like I’m talking directly to you. I’m not sure if you’re intentionally doing that, but I am impressed and I wonder if that style of writing has a name because for someone like me that can’t get through a full book, I can’t breeze through your longer articles and reviews without a sweat.

Always appreciate your work, brother.

3 Likes

Amazing and very helpful guide!

@nymz do you think Tea 2 and Heyday are sidegrades?

2 Likes

Love the new ranking and the intro of the few other columns. Awesome write up on your explanation of them. So glad your around in this community as I think your one of the most open reviewers to other flavors and including them on your tier list. Especially seeing how high up some of them make it.

I’m stoked to see the Meteor and SA6U sit right below those top dollar bad boys. Crazy the price the top 7 will cost you and how many below could be bought for that sum. Hopefully we’ll see that margin increase even more as technology and the market progresses.

Love that the UP is on the list even if not high up. summed it up just perfect, with the first sentence, how I feel about it. You also just help me discover something I never realized with the Mahina. That I’m mostly always using it on lower quality recordings.

I’m always grateful that individuals like yourself are here in this forum and hobby. You pour your time and soul into making this forum an amazing place. Take care brother.

11 Likes

Ahh I didn’t scroll all the way down . Thanks!

I don’t think Z1R is discontinued :man_shrugging:

2 Likes

I guess they won’t stop it anytime soon! Otherwise, in the advertising pictures → I wouldn’t listen to Z1R with a Sony Walkman :grinning:!!

The NW-WM1ZM2 and Z1R’s are suppose to be a synergy match made in heaven? never heard that player so can’t give any firsthand thoughts on this tho :cry:

1 Like