Nymzreviews.com official thread

Where could I find MEXT? Very hard to find any kind of information on them

Has all the specs and info on that page~

1 Like

Poweeeer. If you don’t need power, qudelix5k for the win. There’s also dongles like w2, s9 pro and many more just released

2 Likes

Everyone should try it. Around 8 outta 10 people that got it on my rec, loved it :slight_smile:

1 Like

I tried VE MONK+ but found earbuds so uncomfortable. Are the LBBS comfortable for long listening sessions? The diameters are like one size fits all right?

I get it that they are good for the price, but the question is why would I need those having plenty of audio sources.
There are just too many good sub 100$ options, those would need to have good use case to justify this purchase and I don’t see any different scenario for earbuds than IEMs ifykwim :slight_smile:

1 Like

You got one of the worst buds out there.

But if you dont like the comfort, you should stay away from “MX500” shelled buds. The LBBS is a completely different shape and much more comfortable.

You can also try the QianYun Qian39, that shell is god-tier comfort/fit for me.

2 Likes

LBBS > Oxygen > B2

3 Likes

Earbuds are a special thing for fit. I personally find them not much comfortable: they tend to irritate my ear. I’m wearing the lbbs right now, and I can feel them.

But then, I have kind of a weird ear shape that is especially bad for buds. I am actually surprised these buds stay in my ear without falling every 30 seconds.

3 Likes

Iem are less easy to put in and out the ear. They isolated more, too.

My use case is listening to music while I have to watch after my children. It listening to music at work: I can hear my colleagues, and put the buds on and off my ear frequently and easily.

4 Likes

Holy cow you’d put LBBS over Oxygen for overall musicality? Or vocals?

Its better than the O2 for what it is supposed to do. (Acoustic/vocal music.)

5 Likes

VE monk+ regular a edition are pretty bad and don’t compare to lbbs.

Lbbs has better comfort over all my other buds, but as always, YMMV.

2 Likes

Where can I get them? AliX search didn’t give a hit

Yes. You gotta treat iems like closed backs and buds like open backs. They have the same pros and cons, basicly (refering to isolation, air and leakage)

1 Like

6 Likes

LBBS is the mangird tea of buds. Get a big rec and cult approval. Do it :clown_face:

3 Likes

My use case is one of the two:

1. I’m feeling a different flavor today;
  2. My ears are too tired from critical listening/bad tuning/ a/bing / tip rolling.

Keep in mind I sometimes do 8-12h sessions.

2 Likes

Haha! Didn’t mean to derail the Tea cult into earbuds. But then again, it is all about the music and different ways to enjoy it😜

Get bone conduction headphones. :smirk: