Nymzreviews.com official thread

My favorite combo that people often balk at until they try it is Pineapple, Jalapeno and either Bacon or Pepperoni.

2 Likes

Pineapple? sure

Artichokes? hell naw mate

3 Likes

If you havenā€™t tried them, artichoke can be killer on pizza! I donā€™t think it fares as well when reheated vs fresh, but Iā€™ve had some good pizzas with artichoke on them! Another surprising topping I thought wouldnā€™t work as well as it does is broccoli!

4 Likes

For me, mids are more engaging on Tea with better separation and imaging. Bass is lower than Timeless, but has more tactility and also responds well to EQ boost (I usually give it a 2db bump).

2 Likes

Speaking of pizzas: Tea is like a well-made pizza with ham, some parmesan, some mushrooms and fresh tomatoes, some corn! EJ 07m is like a perfectly made pizza with pepperoni, fresh mushrooms, mozzarella, fresh peppers, olives, pickles ,artichoke, fresh basil leaves, red onion and tomato sauce, corn, olive oil, carefully baked on special furnace ! :upside_down_face:

2 Likes

They are different and they have different roles on my collection. As to myself, I prefer Teas.

I feel Timeless can come out as more resolving (planar + treble boost) but I prefer anything else on Teas, but again, they are different and to match different pieces of my library/different moods. Timbre is also different and was my first experience with a planar, and seems that I love it.

Both are great to me, although I no longer own any of my two timeless sets.

2 Likes

Welcome to Tea Party on 24 Kitchen!

Our episode today is about pizza, so grab your best ingredients and tag along!

Artichokes are also a no-go for me, but I respect it.

Pizza is love, pizza is life.

3 Likes

And breakfast :yum::smile:ā€¦

6 Likes

Wow, just add some wine and itā€™s the championā€™s breakfast :rofl:

You nuts, I love it. And now I want pizza againā€¦

4 Likes

whyā€™d you do this ā€¦ now Iā€™m hungry :expressionless:

1 Like

So both are disgusting?

Got it. :crazy_face:

Happy for ya mate :smirk:

Maybe you donā€™t like these types of pizza! But ā€¦ both are unique, you got it wrong :boom: :dizzy: :shushing_face:

All of you who likes pizza with different topping should come to Brazil some time, especially to SĆ£o Paulo. Every pizzaria has many different combinations, including sweet pizzas for dessert. :laughing:
We also have rodĆ­zio, an all you can eat style buffet for pizzas. Basically, pizzas of different flavors are served a slice at a time for how long you can stand. @nymz already speaks Portuguese so he shouldnā€™t have any problems.

7 Likes

Ahahah we also have that in Portugal. Love it :heart:

AbraƧo :love_you_gesture:

1 Like

Hi Tea lovers,
Anyone of you heard Sennheisers HD6xx or HD650? It is such a classic in audio community and from what I understand itā€™s midrange game is GOAT, just like Teaā€™s in itā€™s pricerange

2 Likes

The HD600 is THE benchmark in open back headphones. They have been in production since 1997 and are still being made and sold, which should tell you everything you need to know :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

I love my HD600. One of the few Headphones I will never sell. :fire: :heart:

3 Likes

Sorry, Iā€™m an open back noob and, for the shake of my wallet, I hope it stays that wayā€¦

ā€¦ Unless we talking about Sundara :fire:

1 Like

What other headphones do you have to compare them to?
I love the idea of ā€œintimacyā€, ā€œbeautiful vocalsā€, but ā€œ3 blob soundstageā€ and ā€œveil on the overall soundā€ kind of scares me off from buying and I donā€™t have any chance of trying then otherwise. But as you say - since they are benchmark to all other headphones it is a must to try them. If only I would be in USā€¦

1 Like

Yes, tell me about sundara, some random guy just posted an offer on my local PL forum for like 220$ā€¦ It is too good to be true

1 Like