Nymzreviews.com official thread

:joy::joy::joy: wait, you dont grow money on a tree over there? Gotta get on that my dude

2 Likes

I guess it will compete better with Monarch OG, but a lot depends on the tuning, we donā€™t know what the graphics look like! EJ07m cannot be competed by anything, because it is perfect, brilliant and unique ā€¦, this is the truth. Maybe itā€™s time for a " EJ07m party- opiniŠ¾ns and trolling attack , truths and lies in the world of IEMs with SoundEater" :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

/ just kidding/

2 Likes

Good choice - love my M3X.

By the way found a good screen rotation app for the M3X if like me you prefer the audio connections out the bottom of the device and want the screen reversed so itā€™s not upside down, this one:

Works on events so I have it set to automatically reverse portrait on headset plug in. Runs in background but no significant battery drain. Itā€™s free although I bought the paid key to support the dev if app is good, and it gets rid of ads and enables on-demand rotations.
Disclaimer: I have no affiliation, links or association whatsoever with the dev, there are plenty of other apps doing the same thing so plenty choice.

1 Like

Yanyin Aladdin

Thank you very much to @ttorbic to send me these for a spin and for a versus Tea comparition. I know the separation was hard :joy:

Impressions to follow during the next days. Gonna spin some tracks on it during the day.

Gotta say, they look real good IRL. I like it!

11 Likes

Exciting!! Canā€™t wait for impressions :raised_hands::raised_hands:

@rattlingblanketwoman oh boy, letā€™s see how our child stacks up against the Tea :joy::joy:

5 Likes

giphy

Haha I am so excited for this!

5 Likes

The gray color is my favorite, I found my final game, but I ordered them because they look sick, very sick. More expensive IEMs can be learned from their type! Support if you have the opportunity! :sloth:

2 Likes

Olina hype. Guess in 2 weeks this will be all flooded with great pics :fire:

5 Likes

This time I will take a lot of pictures! I finished buying IEMs, but these are beautiful, and to support the bad boy. I am currently listening with my 07m and crying with pleasure. This is magic! I will be deaf soon :guitar: :joy:

4 Likes

I miss my ej07m has been too long šŸ„²

2 Likes

Oi nymzā€™y when you finally have the EJ holy trinity please tell which set rocks this the bestā€¦just for fun :raised_hands:

2 Likes

This is neither an happy or troll post. Not also about good iems. This is about straight up robery.

I sent 2 iems, 2 tws and an amp (xd-05 bal) to Igor. Somehow it ended up in germany and got stripped down by dhl, and then resent back to my house.

Only the iems came back. Even unopen packages got cuted and destroyed, under the argument of those bateries couldnt be shipped. Trust me, ive shipped this kind of objects before.

So yeah, today I just lost around 500ā‚¬, and worse of all, an amp.

I was shocked and now starting to rage. Guess all my next purchases will be on hold as I need another amp.

Have a better weekend than me, is all I can wish.

Enjoy your gear, doesnā€™t matter what it is and take care of it.

15 Likes

Oh shit, really sorry to hear that!
Wasnā€™t the package insured so to get the money back or DHL just does not seem to take the responsibility?

2 Likes

It was regular mail, not even sure why it got processed by dhlā€¦ In germanyā€¦

Damn :rage: sorry to hear that man. What a shit show

1 Like

Man that sucks, I have nothing but good experiences with DHL in Germany. Because of batteries? WTF? Iā€™d imagine itā€™s because of customs authorities these are fuc//"Ā§Ā§ bast&?=)//

1 Like

Nothing makes sense. At all. This is basicly robery at this point.

Guess I should open an onlyfans account :joy:

1 Like

Iā€™d guess itā€™s ā€œhistorical habitā€ because DHL once was Deutsche (standard) Post. And Deutsche Post was mostly government ā€œsubsidizedā€.

2 Likes

As a standard DHL should take liability for damages/losses up to the market value, so attack them with a claim asap. I donā€™t know how it is being handled if it was not directly sent through them, but I still think it is worth to try, because time is limited and you have nothing to loose

2 Likes

Yeah Iā€™m not well versed in legalese but I had the impression that sending personal stuff inside the EU is free of customs and shit.

2 Likes