Nymzreviews.com official thread

That`s right, 07m is the worst IEM we’ve heard. You also surpassed @vasix in trolling :joy:

1 Like

I didn’t say it’s bad. I’m just warning you. It is best to look at reviews and compare for yourself.

But come on, do what you want. If you like ej07m then that’s it, I’m just saying that there are better things for less. I repeat the ej07m is not the ej07.

I compared them! If you need psychiatric help or the help of a professional psychologist, I can recommend it to you! :thinking:

I have to disagree. EJ07m is well known to be a worthy Tea upgrade for those who want to keep dynamics and techs, but elevate the bass and treble.

I agree with this, but preferences will also kick in due to tuning differences.

lol. I just want to help him. Do whatever he wants. If you don’t respect advice then you are not welcome in these worlds.

… and better dynamics in the amplitude difference of the tone, not only in DD, better images, more musicality, smoother mids, better guitars and string instruments, a better ( different ) sound scene, more well-tuned treble, better percussion section, more textured and added mid-bass, much better separation, better psychoacoustics ,much better resolution… :no_mouth:

:thinking: :thinking: :thinking:

1 Like

Was expecting to buy the OG tea during the sale. Now I don’t know what to do :sweat_smile:
Maybe we’ll get to hear @hawaiibadboy’s thoughts before CNY ends?

1 Like

I’m guessing tomorrow, by his words :slight_smile:

2 Likes

What’s an LCD polymer? Never heard that in an audio context

1 Like

No idea :joy: but it has my attention

1 Like

Liquid Crystal Diaphragm. Actually Moondrop uses the same thing in Aria (https://www.moondroplab.com/aria)

2 Likes

yeah, sounds like an LCP DD.

Sony is probably the most famous brand that uses that type.
(EX1000, XBA-Z5, IER-Z1R…)

4 Likes

1st thoughts on the Mangird TEA MKII:
Login • Instagram

:open_mouth::open_mouth:

2 Likes

Saw it right now. Im hyped. Im gonna order one as soon as I can. Looks fire!

2 Likes

I say again - everyone will buy it :ok_hand: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
I prefer to order it earlier so as not to wait in line after CNY !

1 Like

Aftermarket cable on Dunu Titan S. Looks way better than expected!

Been using it everyday during comutes at least with Q5k :fire:(my tws has been crying in a corner :eyes:)

5 Likes

TWS are not worth it in my opinion. That’s why I never replaced my B&O E8

3 Likes

Sound wise they’re decent, but a $300 TWS isn’t competing with a $300 IEM haha. However, they’re really good for convenience. I use my AirPods Pro when I commute: Wire free hassle, small-pocket size packaging, noise cancelling, super comfortable fit, and instant switching between devices, super convenient!

Sound wise I’d say they’re around $150 tops haha.

I got lucky my brother in law gave them to me used and now the battery lasts 30 minutes…

But SQ wise I’d rather listen to KZ CRN all day every day