Nymzreviews.com official thread

Or…Emilie Claire Barlow Live in Tokyo, Rachmaninov piano concerto 1 (not the usual 2) with Lisitsa and London, Kandace Springs…Soul Eyes and Leonid and Friends…Speck of Dust, which is also a fun watch on YT. Have fun!

2 Likes

Life’s tough wait a few I can post snow and ice

1 Like

For me they are a step up from Mele and fill a place for jazz and things like Jack Johnson and the like. I enjoy metal and for metal it be Timeless. I consider from what I have read they are not a replacement for the Blessing 2 I own. That might be Volume , Tea 2 or …………

1 Like

:dancer:

11 Likes

Is that the Lexus Moondrop :man_shrugging:

3 Likes

I mean…it kinda is.
That or Acura.

1 Like

Aye it’s strange a company wants to disassociate it’s self from it’s self…unless they’ve bought a different brand ie Fiat - Ferrari, Ford - Aston Martin etc…
Sony is Sony, Sennheiser is Sennheiser after all.

1 Like

Ooo can’t wait to see how they compare to Olina and Tea :eyes:

On a side note they look seriously stunning.

Real nice pic… I thought they were gorgeous when I saw first pic…, that is even nicer ! I am hopeful they are my B 2 upgrade sounded promising from Chris’s review !

Not much listen time yet, but they sound very different from amp to amp.

3 Likes

Do u find it sibilant at high listening volume ?

1 Like

Volume looks stunning :star_struck: . Hopefully the bass will compensate for the mids.

1 Like

I am sure that will be covered in detail in the review. I know HBB reviewed it you can read his review.

2 Likes

That’s what the ultra-low impedance rating of just 5Ω does. I wonder why they choose to do this, makes for a very inconsistent experience and reviews. I’ve never seen a iem that low, just changing from SE to balanced could affect the FR on most dongles and cheaper amps, even cables could make some measurable difference.

4 Likes

they look so gorgeous man . I’m just worried about sibilance that’s it and that 5Ω i think i didn’t see a 5 impedance before . yes i will wait for his full review . Hbb listen at 77db i go louder

1 Like

@nymz this thing looks like a fire cracker at the price point :fire:

1 Like

I’m not a fan of this choice either. Tip rolling is an expected standard, I don’t want the time/cost/concern of source rolling.

3 Likes

Sorry guys. Got lost in work. I will try to post impressions once I’m home.

I will also try impedance adapters… :person_facepalming:

1 Like

Its also due to the uneven impedance response.

3 Likes

Yes kind of interested if any of the adapters fix the problem. Looks over at Blessing 2 and thinking more waiting lol