Official "Is Z a shill?" thread

True dat. It’s like bro at least buy me dinner first. And then take me home and leave forever and shut the fuck up about audio gear and stop having opinions internally in your own inner world as well because they are that inane.

I’m glad an official thread has shown up. I feature it in tomorrows video. By accident.

PS, I am only partially a shill.

9 Likes

I had stopped releasing unboxings for like 6 months. I would film them but I didn’t have the time to re-watch and upload and do links ALONG WITH daily regular videos. So I gave that job to Princess Pasta and she is now in charge. We are slowly catching up with all those old unboxings and new ones I keep making. Released daily.

5 Likes

Shill, Phil, Dill, Shill, Krill, Nil. What about those illisms?

So I shill this tomorrow. Because it is not bad. And anything not bad… I usually good.

Especially with a pad swap, also you guys got it before my patrons or substars.

7 Likes

Interesting, well I guess I’ll make an official thread

4 Likes

Zed’s dead baby Zed’s dead.

3 Likes

ok Zeos finally posted so no one mail stupid questions to him. i’m looking at you nuubs :face_with_monocle:

1 Like

You mean like asking if princess pasta has three inputs?

4 Likes

Good luck trying lol

Really appreciate the work. I actually really enjoy the unboxings.

2 Likes

These or a HD58X?

Watch the review. i’m pretty sure he said the helios

In my fuck would I pick these over a 58X.

I bought them and i have a 58x. i can tell you how they compare

1 Like

Even when I put on a HD201 , I hear quality! and eager to see the comparison.

dammit now im tempted too

hate to see you miss out on a fantastic headphone. and look at it. looook aaaat eeeet. its beautiful. steal and wood. look at that design. YOU CANT PASS THAT UP!

1 Like

sorry i dont have the money for a ton of headphones and an amp

One of the values of Zeos is he reviews plenty of the more prosaic headphone models which sell at modest prices in the context of headphone enthusiasts but which are seen as being expensive but not ridiculously so by most people. To the vast majority of people in the world something like an HD58X is a very expensive headphone but one they might stretch to if they don’t mind wire. And at the risk of being the odd one out on a headphone board these more affordable headphones are in many cases extremely good and as good as the overwhelming majority of people will ever need. For all I don’t share Sean Olive’s ideas on headphone frequency response I do actually agree with his view that price is no indicator of headphone performance. I like it that Zeos gives a lot of time to good, affordable gear.

5 Likes