Ok who has a pair of the FiiO FH7's

Pretty good, I would say worth or slightly exceeding their price range for sure, comfort and build was great, and definitely I can see a fair amount of people lusting after. In that price range I would rather have a hybrid like the NCM Bella V1 (kinda chifi but not really) or Campfire Solaris, because I really like dynamic hybrids for enjoyment. I really really enjoy my Hyla CE-5 for fun listening but I feel a decent amount of people wouldn’t enjoy it

1 Like

Oooo bring on the dd Frearless Hybrid…pushing :moneybag:audio limits :+1:

The roland has a dynamic

Did it make a difference between that and the Lancelot? or T2K G10 (don’t know anything about that one)

I would say the roland had more satisfactory bass and a signature I liked more, but the lancelot has a bit more detail, but personally I would take the roland and say it has the better bang for the buck

So would you say the Lancelot is more like the S8F detail wise…Bass sub wise ain’t too much of a biggie to me…correct, fast and no bleed into mids is more important…as the S8F fits my :moneybag:spend better lol.

Ah, well I have not heard the S8F but I would assume it would be closer to the lancelot rather then roland. Another benefit of a hybrid is better tonality imo as its sometimes a more organic sound with a more realistic blend with the lower mids and bass

1 Like

Waiting for the new Fearless releases…I love their audio thinking FiiO fh7 is still on the radar tho :+1:

I’m so freaking torn on the these damn FH7s. Thinking about the Rai Solo but idk.

I recently got a pair of these after trying a bunch of different ‘Sub-$100’ Chi-Fi IEMs.

If your wallet won’t stay open long enough for $450 to fly out of it, the TRN V90 is basically the closest one I’ve heard that can give you a sample of what the FH7 is like (but with slightly more low end and warmer overall tuning).

If you can afford to own a pair of the FH7s, I highly recommend it unless you are a real basshead. I have found my IEM endgame in this set.

Disclaimer: That comparison is 1000000% subjective and my own opinion only, your experience may vary, some assembly required, batteries not included

2 Likes

Good feedback! What other lower tier stuff have you tried? Tin T2 by chance? KZ ZS10 PRO? BGVP DMG?

So far:

• KZ ZS10 Pro (Still own)
  • KZ ZSX
  • Tin T2
  • BLON BL-03 (Still own)
  • TRN V80/V90

I also own the FH5 and FA7, so I may be slightly FiiO biased LoL

Good to hear, I’m definitely itching to try them.

I too am eyeing either the FH7 or DK-3001 Pro. Really hope to find a deal on 11/11. The sub-200s I have each has its own flaw. Tired of collecting (didn’t intend to) and looking for just one good all around.

1 Like

Is it worth the double in price for the FH7 compared to the FH5?

I’m looking to get an upgrade from the Fiio F5’s. The F5s are great but I’m looking for more, gonna use them at work for hours, and the F5’s are not that comfortable.

If you care mostly about the bass get the Fh5 but if not FH7 is far better.

Yes I would say so sound wise, but you could still have comfort issues as their design is similar

Not sure I understand, or maybe I wasn’t clear in the question.

I don’t have the FH5, I have the F5.
I’m looking to buy the FH5, but am willing to spend more for the FH7 if it’s worth double.

@Krisztian_Szepessy You’re saying the FH5 have better bass than the FH7 or that the FH7 is better in every other aspect, with bass being the same?

Ah, my bad, I thought you owned the fh5 since you said you were looking to upgrade from the f5 and I must have thought it was a typo lol, my bad

I think the fh7 is a upgrade in every way except in bass quantity. Also the fh7 is pretty comfortable

no problem, fiio has some silly naming going on.

I’m not really into crazy bass for long listening, big bass it’s fun for like 10 minutes and then my head hurts. The F5 are enough bass for me, and all round really like the sound of them. Just looking for “more” as a next step.

Question is if the FH5 will be enough of that “more”.
Obviously I’d like the FH7, but don’t want to spend 100% more money for 30% more sound.

Then there’s the FA7…

I’m leaning towards the FH5 “now”, instead of the FH7 “later”.

1 Like