Ok who has a pair of the FiiO FH7's

Seen the ‘reviews’…is it worth me pulling the trigger?..I’d like to hear some feed back from people who use them day to day…how much better are they compared to the P1’s…I rate the P1’s btw.

:beers: guys.

As far as I remember, You bought the P1’s to not bother Your wife acoustically.
As You may think, I am also a bit audiophile, have a passion for headphones and good music and have a similar problem with my Mrs. :wink::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
The Fh7’s are certainly good in-ears, my brother has them in combination wth the Fiio m11, great!
I tried some filter combinations, used my own Tips and found them best with the neutral filters.
But honestly, I would always prefer over ear headphones in this price range. I am very impressed with the Denon ah-d series, from the 5200’s to the 9200’s. They sound consistently better than the Fiio (in my ears of cours), are closed headphones and very comfortable.
the 9200’s is soon coming my personal closed back endgame, I was absolutely exited when listening. but take a look at the tests of the 5200’s and listen to them somewhere, they are good.
As I said, that’s just my personal opinion :face_with_monocle:

1 Like

The denon d series stuff really isn’t talked about as much, and its pretty good imo, both the newer and older denons. I personally ended up preferring the th900 mk2 (which is kinda similar tbh), but the 9200 is just as capable with a bit different sound. :+1: for foster biodynamics

Aye I love my music, music, music (and my lady lol) …thought about Denon’s and Fostex but i’m comfortable with the P1’s (surprising myself here) iem wise, seems iem’s are moving on tech wise while over ears are resting on their laurels?..Chifi are pushing hard sound wise imo.

The FH7’s are my baseline as I’ve had them the longest of recent tech, with the M11. I have quite a few IEM’s now including Custom fit StealtSonics C4’s that are very good at a slight cost premium.

1 Like

I’ve got them and I love them! I also have the P1’s but blew the right driver somehow. Anyhow, I thoroughly enjoyed the P1s but it was more of an enjoyment from a new unique experience rather than them being my bread and butter. Then I got the FH7s and haven’t looked back. The P1s are an intense rush of sound compared to the FH7s being an enveloping, lush, big sound. Separation for frequencies is awesome. Each stage has room to breathe which gives it a great clarity without it feeling too open. I’m 2.5 months in with them and still want to hear them everyday. I’ve slowed down my listening on Elex’s and 800S’s and am comfortable running to the 7s. They’re a good buy! Take the leap of faith, brother!

1 Like

Thinking of buying this next - what over ears does it compare favorably to? I know it’s all subjective - just curious to see how many people would use these above other options :slight_smile: