đŸ”¶ PULA (audio) PA02

I think most who bought are still awaiting delivery. Give it another couple of weeks and then we’ll either see an exponential increase in hype, or a spectacular trainwreck (the law of drama not allowing for mere cromulence or mehity)

2 Likes

I did see something interesting. There is an earphone called the CKLVX something-or-other which may be identical except for the shell design. It’s down to $141 today. May be able to save a few bucks.

What’s interesting is that the graph on the CKLVX Ali page is exactly the same as the red line on the Pula graph (the one they refer to as “a certain brand priced at $1,000” ).

Check it out at MYER-AUDIO Store. Search for CKLVX.

1 Like

Still waiting on delivery. Should be here in about anweek

2 Likes

@ToneDeafMonk brought that up a couple days ago
if didn’t grap the pula pa02 I was going to shoot for those(blind buy). Looking forward to hearing the PULA

3 Likes

I’m pulling for you guys!

2 Likes

I asked that seller about this IEM and he doesn’t respond about my questions about the CLKVX 1+4 ?
I agree graph looks suspiciously the same.

I also asked about this from Original earphones store and was told it is NOT the same and this brand is unknown?

Who actually knows the only way would be to get both and a/b. Still trying.

1 Like

I think I’d play it safe & go with the Pula, especially since they aren’t providing any information. Not worth the risk to save $10.

Second quick impressions showing Hype train Cho Cho Cho!

But I love hearing from actual buyers.
That how timeless sets get created by real users.

5 Likes

Two best cable pairings were for me
https://a.aliexpress.com/_mNsVGXW
A excellent cable great price and modular and
The NiceHCK GreenMood mine is permanent attached because the synergy but it’s not a cheap cable.
https://a.aliexpress.com/_mPEwKCu

Speaking of cables, I’ve often found balanced 4.4mm to make hybrid IEMs, or BAs more specifically, sound boosted, artificial, etched, overdriven.

3.5mm has always sounded more natural smooth and cohesive with BAs because it plays better with the inherent separation and transient edge of BAs.

Haha, I just wanted to write about it. What’s interesting: the internal layout is very similar

Also ordered my special version. And, Original earphones store non trusted seller. By from Cicada store(manufacturer).

4 Likes

So the other store Cicada is the direct seller and will do custom shell? I wonder if a CIEM is possible through them because it was not a option with Original earphones.

Also what makes you say that store can’t be trusted? I only go off of my experience and so far been great.

1 Like

It might be a bad idea but I’ll be back in a week to see what people think, I was originally looking into the Hype 4 too but that’s because it was pretty lol

The excitement around this has me very curious. Tempted to order while the Winter sale is on.

Are they a good fit for hip-hop, EDM and rock @ToneDeafMonk ?

1 Like

That’s what I listen too., Boris Blank, The Crystal method, Daft Punk, Rustage, Pureojuice yup :+1: I also listen to tons of Stuff from Live, Creed, The Tea Party, Mathew Good, Halsey, Lorde, Mellisa Ethridge

3 Likes

Interesting :thinking: I wonder if the seller is still offering $25 off.

I should ask them about that actually, I forgot about that since I might actually not end up waiting lol
edit: I’m asking original earphones now I’m waiting for them to get back to me, I tried Cicada store to see if they got a coupon as well but it was like a dollar

1 Like

Let us know what Original says :+1:

I didn’t know you got down with the Robots //^\

giphy

1 Like

No more coupon at sale price it is lower now than I paid for my sets!

1 Like