šŸ”¶ PULA (audio) PA02

thatā€™s a bummer on the sale, on the plus side Iā€™m talking to them right now about custom colors
they donā€™t have a lot yet. For reference Iā€™m on the cicada store

panel texture is random but you can choose between green or red and whether it goes left or right.
Iā€™m getting a blue shell on mine, bummer they donā€™t have pink yet since I was going for cotton candy lol

Itā€™s another $30 for it so about $200, could be considered a waste but then again I was 3 clicks away from Hype 4 for double that lol

2 Likes

I think Iā€™m going to put an order in. Just need to decide whether I want red or green really.

1 Like

yep thatā€™s what Iā€™m doing as well, I figure itā€™s better to dislike a $200 set than a $400 one tbh

okay now to wait, lol

2 Likes

My second set I asked for more blue and purple :purple_heart:

7 Likes

Damn, they look a lot better than the green or red options on AE :ok_hand:

1 Like

Thoose are the red plates

Here is my green

4 Likes

Huh, they look pretty much the same. The patterns on yours look superb. Right, thatā€™s it. Order going in.

Edit: Actually your red looks more ā€¦ sparse, less colours all over. Looks very smart. Iā€™ll go for red.

PA01 in red

5 Likes

I am HIGHLY upset I have to wait to order this setā€¦ all these pics have me going nuts LOL

4 Likes

Lol. Stay strong. You can do this! :saluting_face:

2 Likes

oh my god those look amazing, I hope mine look as cool as those lol
I ordered green and red, Iā€™ll post images when I get em but itā€™ll be a while and Iā€™m already impatient lol

Edit: that red faceplate with a lot of red/yellow on it look absolutely gorgeous, I hope mine looks as great as that along with a good green one

addendum: make sure to stay strong, I only pulled the trigger since I was already planning to grab Hype 4 anyways but I figure Iā€™d save some money

2 Likes

yes, im ordered from Cicada. Original earphones`s selling a fake iems dear :frowning:

I meant that this seller sells fakes of other models(LHM, CA), not Pula :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Hi, I contacted the Cicada store and asked about the Original Earphones store and they told me that they both sell the original Pula and that there are no fakes. I am attaching the screenshot of the chat with the Cicada store, even though it is in Italian (I am Italian and AliExpress automatically translates into Italian). Hope that helps.

4 Likes

Thatā€™s actually been proven false on another thread thoose CA IEM I read those fakes are actually real old stock and stuff.

Both stores are linked by some kind of partnership and Original earphones is the one who is directly responsible for the sales of PULA. And works directly with the tuner Tan Donghua and team.

3 Likes

Mine came in today. Itā€™s impressive and beautiful. More to come.

8 Likes

Canā€™t wait to hear!!!

2 Likes

Mine should be here next week

1 Like

I can confidently said that I think that youā€™ll like it. So far pretty solid.

3 Likes

Original Earphones donā€™t seem to be the quickest at shipping out. Usually AE orders ship out within a few hours but itā€™s been a couple of days now and no update.