First, hello. I am very well aware there are similar threads in the past few months, I have read them and I hope this will be more specific.
Budget is 500€.
Will I listen to music on these? yes but consider I will be using this for gaming only.
I play to win, because winning is fun. So here is what I need from a headphone.
• good imaging(where sound is coming from?)
• good soundstage(how far sound is coming from?)
• good detail separation and clarity (i dont want to hear explosion but do want to know how many enemies are diddling behind this wall and what are they doing/stepping over, metal, wood, water, etc)
• comfort (dont get too do much gaming so when I do… its gonna be for 6+hours probably)
• build quality (lets say if I were to drop it and its dead, no good im clumsy.)- I actually could and would spend extra over budget here since all my wired headsets have retired due to me ripping the cable.
So I want to hear my enemies as soon as possible, as accurately as possible.
I do no care if the headphones replace footsteps with floppy penis sounds as long as I get to hear them faster and better than my opponents.
EDIT: also comfy and sturdy, want to buy it and own it for quite some time. Also just hit me, maybe im asking too much from this headset at this budget?
I had dt 770 250ohm that plugged into my mobo (alc898), founded fatiguing and felt like small sharp needles were piercing my ear. however sound quality was good.
Pretty much exclusively used gaming headsets. Just very recently I visited a friend and had well the dt 770 i mentioned that i returned, sound quality exceptional.
headphones ive seen recommended over and over.
•TYGR(other beyers as well, but that fatigue aaa)
•AKG K712, K702, K701, K612
I would also like to do minimal tweaking to the eq. I also just want to point out that deciding on a headphone has easily been the hardest hardware choice Ive had to make.