Anyone else really into RMR?

2 Likes

GoldLink. Need more Goldlink.

LETS GOOOOOOO

3 Likes

anyone listen to Amine?

Yuh

1 Like

Nice. I need more music like this. really like the style and lyrics.

might be into guys like

1 Like

Oh Duckwrth is nice. Never heard. Ive liked some of Sminos songs and Goldlink has been on repeat.

1 Like

Haven’t listened to these in forever but…

should add Tom Macdonald and IamtherealAK are pretty damn good too

1 Like

Oh Hopsin lyrics. I was going to say Hopsin reminded me of Tech n9ne but here they are in a song together.

1 Like

I think they are actually good friends or something as they are fairly similar. I do like Hopsin a bit more though. I am not big on raps or hip hop that just spout bs or about drugs, hoes, etc. Those that make music about things that are real to them or are more relatable are much better to listen to for me.

Yeah the drugs and hoes in all the lyrics get a bit repetitive. I gravitate towards the more relatable songs as well that seem more real than the average glitz and glamor. Not that I don’t listen to those songs sometimes.

1 Like

if your into lyrics Denzel is my guy for more modern hip hop

but no one really beats DOOM

2 Likes

Ive been seeing his name around but never checked Denzel Curry out. I guess I will now. That’s a good song. Ill need to hear more from him. YES MF DOOM!

Have you heard any Noname? Her lyrics reflect her life growing up in Chicago.

2 Likes

I have not heard of her I dont listen to much female rappers with the exception of TIerra though. also a good place to strat with DENZEL is TABOO or if you want a nice quick self contained album that shows off his range check out unlocked

1 Like