Rap, Hip Hop, R and B thread

one of my fave songs of 2020

one of my favorite hooks of 2020super catchy with a nice hint of aggression

1 Like

Denzel Curry, why is this guy not even getting more recognition? He is legit and I think I am loving his music right now, and this is coming from a guy who is not into Rap/Hip Hop that much.

1 Like

Spilligion sounded amazing!!! :clap:t6::raised_hands:t6:

He gets a lot these days. But before he dropped Ta1300 he was definitely one of the most underrated almost underground rapper but he features so much now I put him on the same popularity and standings as JID. Well known and people that Listen to rap know them but no one else really does.

No shame here but I discovered when I saw him cover RATM’s Bulls on Parade. He fucking nailed it and that RAGE anger shows overall on that video. Not only he is very good at his own genre but he is also well-versed on rock genres since he claimed during the interview regarding Clout Cobain, Nevermind is one of his favorite albums and he based the song’s title on Kurt Cobain. Man, I love it when hip-hop artists are not one-dimensional in terms of their tastes, kind of like Ice-T and Post Malone.

He has had one of the most interesting and versatile library of flows in modern rappers currently. Ta1300 is a great demonstration of his versatility. He can go in hardlike with Black metal terrorist, he can go in with a out cast flow with black balloons. His recent project with Kenny was also great. He goes in with really great smooth flows with take it back. So.imcredible has some nice wutamg I spired flows, and the last track has some boom bap inspirations but really makes it modern and Denzel like

Pinata is crazy good

Can I Watch? on this album is one of the best/hypnotizing beats i’ve heard

1 Like
1 Like

WOW how did i not know Queen Latifah was a rapper? lololol

you better be 20 or younger.

2 Likes

i’m like 12. love minecraft and capri sun

1 Like

I used to listen to a lot of Boyz II Men and K-Ci and Jojo back in the day, lol.

2 Likes

Motownphilly has held up very well. Was actually jamming to not too long ago.

1 Like

Boyz 2 men did this earlier in the year with tyler the creator I’m sure lots of younger hip hop and r and b fans got into them after being exposed to them here. https://youtu.be/IJilkMPqvs0