Recommend some iems

but ea2000 has passive radiator and best subwoofer like bass?

The EA1000 also has a passive radiator.

2 Likes

It’s not because it has PR that it automatically has subwoofer like bass. I haven’t heard it but from reviews it doesn’t like that’s the case.
Let’s stop using marketing speak to describe the sound of iems

Both the EA1000 and the EA2000 have a PR. But they do not do anything.

2 Likes

PR is a placebo and a fool’s trap. :wink:
Looking at the Simgot graphics gives me chills - screaming mids, harsh sound, need for aftermarket “modification”, etc. :grimacing:

2 Likes

understand now. thanks. what iem for 900€ has best male female vocals, bass, extended highs, detaios and imaging?

I dunno, that is way out of my price range territory.

Bone conduktor placebo is too?

Somehow they swear that it is not, but I strongly doubt that too.

1 Like

PR
might get something in lower registers but that’s it
BC on the other hand is not marketing BS
 personal experience
 you have the world at your fingertips
 lots of info out there
 do some research and then go out and experience it first hand
 nuff said

It depends on the type of BC and the implementation of it.
The vibration type will definitely be noticeable, whether a lot or not is up to the implementation (Konoka sucks in that regard).

The piezo type, I am sceptical on the differences with a regular piezo tweeter tbh.

1 Like

För anyone interested: Lots of good PR info here, over lunch.

Love Paul’s channel with Q&A’s, he gives me a feeling of listening to grandpa telling bedtime (hifi) stories. :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Haven’t tried it, but the DUNU Falcon Ultra could be a solid choice in the $200-300 price bracket if the DD is like the one on the DUNU Vernus which I do own and use whenever I want a warm set.

Hype 2 has QC issues, passed on getting one because of this.

Quintet apparently sounds a bit thin, maybe not a set that OP would enjoy given his tonal criteria.

monarch mkiii has QC issues too?