Recommended IEM Cables

I’m sick and tired of my IEM shells falling off of my 2-pin cables.

Is there any cable (preferably Chi-Fi) out there with thicker pins so it’s more difficult to pull the pins out of the shell?
(thinking of investing in the CIEM version of the Clairvoyance and I’m sure not spending that much if it’s just always gonna be in danger of falling to the ground)

1 Like

Anyone got any info on IEM cables that are in more unique colors? I’ve seen the grey/silver/copper/black cables all around. Occasionally you’ll see a gold cable, and on rarer occasions you’ll see a blue cable. I’m currently in the market for some nice looking and feeling cables and I’m interested in what’s out there.

I found this “kmrlim” cable and ordered it on Amazon for about 20 dollars. I might also pick up the blue version if it’s decent.

I also just ordered the reecho/peacock spring with the blue cable because I found it super beautiful but I would’ve preferred if it terminated in 2.5mm.

1 Like

How did this cable turn out? I like the color offerings.

It didn’t meet my expectations, the 2pin connectors fit a little too tight in my opinion. Besides that, its an average 8 core cable.

Ah dang, that’s too bad. Thanks for the update.

1 Like

Regarding the DUNU swappable cables, I can’t seem to find any of the other attachments for it; I’m looking to buy this cable and the balanced attachment. Do any of you know where I can find the attachments? Or if not, are there other manufactures with a similar set-up, for .78mm 2 pin?

You can get them on Aliexpress for sure.

As for other manufacturers, Mee audio has a poorer quality one, and Fiio’s LC-RE is similar too. One or two others do, if I remember which I’ll update

Soo, I have a question… I need a regular IEM cable (2 pin) that’s longer than 1,2m.
Is there anything like that around? 1,5m - 2m would be great. I’m in europe if it matters.

Make banging cables :+1:

1 Like

So does our own @skedra too :+1:t3:

1 Like

Effect Audio has a funky IEM termination solution for THIER cables that’s good if you use the same source, but have a number of IEM’s with different input types :+1:

2 Likes

Ah finally it’s released. I saw their product introduction in head-fi. Interesting stuff

If you want to look damn classy without spending 1000$ for a silver cable, this is it. :sunglasses:

I’d obviously add an asterisk after every “silver” on this page, but I bought it for the looks. Treble sensitivity warning: If your IEMs are “just right”, this (no-matter-the-amount) of silver in the cable might add sibilance/air.

Chunky that source amp cable :open_mouth:

3 Likes

Somebody is really worried about proper synergy for their BL05. lol

6 Likes

oh no, didnt look at the iem at all lol.

Guess someone loves it…

Got the Kbear Rhyme today for the FH3 & the old CCA C10…
can’t tell differences in sound, would have to A/B them for a while…
However - love how soft & pretty they are! :purple_heart:

Unbenannt

3 Likes

Make sure you guys check out Dunu’s stuff. Went modular with their connectors and have never looked back.

2 Likes

I use a similar style cable (Tripowin C8) with my FH3 and I love it!