Recommended IEM Cables

Just tested with my other iPad that has a lightning connector, daaaaammnniit

1 Like

Dammmmitttttt same thing or dammmmittttt I need to replace the iPhone?

3 Likes

laughing-lol

I guess same thing LOL

3 Likes

Damnit as in Hidizs goin back, maaan I was so hoping for it, looks like I’ll be sticking with the BTR 5 for now

2 Likes

Sorry to hear. Hope the BTR5 does what you need or you find an option that works better for your setup soon.

Also how is the weight of the Kinera Leyding?

1 Like

I’ll be fine I hope lol I’m just being a baby, wanted this to work. No qualms with the cable but weight doesn’t bother me, I like the quality and the modular system, really impressed with it

I was thinking about trying to find a dark copper/ darker cable to go with a recent IEM purchase, but the 8 core kinda worries me since I prefer lighter cables.

1 Like

You’re not alone.

5 Likes

This looks great on the 05. I have one myself.
What pin do I need to get for it? Is it QDC?

That’s a bit of an old post.

Anyways, that’s a direct match cable from Yinyoo–the only folks who have the Blon connector.

You’ll find that cable here:

Or I recommend the ones will better hardware and plug options:

2 Likes

It’s more like a standard 2-pin cable but with a shroud of a QDC. Meaning a 2-pin cable is good enough for you to use it on the BLON BL-05S.

It’s a problem that I want to get a pair of those IT00 just to get them setup and looking like that…robert-downey-jr-face-palm

1 Like

LOL

These are gorgeous man

2 Likes

Thanks bro :smiley: but the love needs to go to XINHS :+1:

1 Like

Hmm so you didn’t use the replacement cable on your Z1R?

No I didn’t want one after the last fail :grimacing: the Z1R MMCX is a tad different to the norm and they had to source the connectors and that’s what failed, ain’t about to risk a $1600 set on another so went for a custom replacement for my Vega’s instead and that looks :sunglasses: and works 100%.

A Plussound cable will be my Z1R replacement when I have the :moneybag::+1:

1 Like

I’m already imagining it.

2 Likes

Patiently awaiting on my Graphene 4 core, should be here this week

1 Like

I loved my Graphene on the Z1R’s looked so dope and sounded great just shame about the out sourced mmcx connectors :cry:

2 Likes