Recommended IEM Cables

Ya that was a bummer to see, not a fan of MMCX in general, got the 2 pin comin for the Mele

1 Like

I wish all manufacturers ditch MMCX for good, 2pin FTW

3 Likes

Chifi gear teaches you patience, so there is that.

1 Like

I’m in the MMCX camp gonna start a poll :+1:

1 Like

2 pin camp here.

3 Likes

Damn @Resolution you were right, this thing feels so quality

7 Likes

Im so jealous. Usually xinhs take 7 days to get to me… But now my last package is MIA… It contains graphene 4 core as well… Im sad.

That sucks bro I’m sorry, always a worry for me as well, this took over two weeks for me

1 Like

U are so lucky… Kinera, and great Graphene cables :expressionless::weary:

What about me???

rage-fuming

3 Likes

3 Likes

Seriously, which one is your favorite?

1 Like

I really am torn, this is my first foray into higher end cables, love both aesthetics, the jelly cable upgrade for the Mele is really nice to be honest as well, both that and the Kinera have that tacky feel, the Graphene a little less so. All great quality IMO. This makes me want to do the custom 8 core with modular ends like @nymz did

3 Likes

Im a special boiiii.

(I still want to buy hulk -. -)

2 Likes

Soooooooo, you didn’t like the kinera???

baby-angry

3 Likes

Ya trust me I’m still eying Dunu’s system as well, maybe if I go Oxygen or ie900, still want a TOTL single DD, Mest cable will stay put

1 Like

Noooooo I love them all, like asking which is my favorite child, love them all the same for different reasons, I should prolly start wearing them to see how they feel on the head, the Graphene that is

2 Likes

Well, it is $299.00 :sweat_smile:

If I were you I will never spend more than $100 on a cable. I’ve done it before, and I am really not happy with it…

6 Likes

(same here, although back then, budget cables were budget in quality as well.)

2 Likes

i-feel-better-now-feeling-better

I thought you didn’t like the kinera😅

2 Likes

I totally, agree…

1 Like