Recommended IEM Cables

Loose =! broken. It rotates a lot, but doens’t make a difference. The trick is not to change cables as long as it’s needed only.

1 Like

Yeah, that is why I prefer 2 pins over MMCX.
Also nice cable, exactly my ideal cable on Teas :smirk:

1 Like

So kinera leyding is my safe half solution . Form what can i understand he will broke anyway cz of his rotation . Thnx for answering my question :raised_hands:t3:

1 Like

Just don’t change the cable more often and u good…

2 Likes

I’m gonna pre-order Tacables Obsidian for the Teas tho, love the graphene-like look while having low impedance, and available at my locals. :wink:

1 Like

Not even sure what I’m gonna use on EJ07m.

Gonna use this combo, if I decide to to keep UP:

6 Likes

:joy:

I guess this is peak comedy. @Rikudou_Goku I will never believe the reviews coming from FB groups again.

6 Likes

Hot damn dude! I clicked in this thread and your badass graphene and Variations knocked my socks off! Freaking sick!

3 Likes

Just got my 4-core SPC “Goldenfall” cable from XINHS. First impression was, “wow, this is bigger and heavier than my ALO Litz cable.” (Litz Cable – ALO audio) Will give a listen later today.

2 Likes

Thanks bro, appreciate it :slight_smile:

1 Like

Got a replacement cable for my Oracle incoming so very glad about that, also my Fiio Q3 arrived earlier today which was surprisingly fast, though there was a delay from the supplier it arrived in 3 days from China when the seller got it shipped out. It’s a hell of a lot smaller than I expected, but it runs the Oracle like a dream, love the knob too

Well,that was interesting. On the Sony N3BP, the ALO silver-plated cables were a step up from the stock cables, removing some of the mud. When I swapped them out for the XINHS, the first thing I noticed was a meatier, thicker sound. Still plenty of detail, but it struck me as more copper than silver. Although both violins and trumpets bordered on shrill with the ALO cable, they were perfectly comfortable with the XINHS. Not sure if the cable just returned the Sonys to their original bass-forward tuning, or if the ALO cable was just a little to silvery for my ears.

1 Like

The stock cable that came with Sony N3 is really microphonic as well. And yes XINHS makes good cables :grinning:

1 Like

Okay, question, does orientation matter when it comes to 2pin? Asking to make sure before I do something dumb and damage my IEM even further.

Ended up taking a nap with my Oracles in my ears while watching a video and didn’t notice at first a bit ago until I played some music and the right monitor sounded quiet and muffled. I don’t have a spare cable to test whether it’s the cable (the cable has a problem but it’s on the left signal line and replacement is on its way) or it’s the monitor. I want to test just to make sure by switching the signal lines

To know if it’s the cable, swap the cable side, mantaining orientation and check sound. You won’t damage it.

Maintain orientation as in flip it so that the earhook curves opposite to how it’s supposed to go? Or just swap them as is?

Keep the pin orientation. If you swap right monitor to left plug, keep the same orientation, so it will be facing out and not in.

The cable has preformed earhooks, so they’ll be still curving upwards as normal even if I swap plugs?

You can lay flat the cable, and look at the splitter’s orientation.

Yes

Keep the cable in the same orientation. Switch right to left and left to right. Instead of having both monitors with the nozles facing in, you’ll have both facing out…

The same way they are facing now, but on the opposite side. just put it in your ear to know if it’s the cable or not.