Recommended IEM Cables

If you ever wanted to try a really light cable this one is one of my favorites… the gunmetal blue one is just slightly more my favorite of all

1 Like

This is exact cable I have on route for my M2S Pro. By the looks, it’s very similar to Thieaudio EST cable (or my eyes are deceiving me)

The braiding is different, I think.

Perhaps something like these?

Yeah, braiding is different but cable looks the same

It is quite a bit lighter then the Thie cable my Oracle has

Ok, that’s very helpful info. Hope I’ll get mine in next few days, tracking says it’s in Hungary atm. :slightly_smiling_face:

I bought it for my Mele, but currently it is on my 3DT while I try to find a cable to match wood grain and blue resin.

1 Like

Would you share some pics?

Resolution’s good pic

My set

2 Likes

Cable really looks great :slightly_smiling_face:

something like that black and gold leyding cable a few posts above but with a 3 to 1 ratio black to gold if thats even possible or a dark gold cable with black connections or go completely gold

I want something darker for a cable maybe one of those reddish brown copper colored cables. I am also looking for around 4 cores and modular as well, since this is my favorite set… I want easy options for connections.

Yeah. Im thinking all black like nicehck blocc with gold plugs.

I have this, but not feeling it

looking at it again graphene looks like it would suit it best with its sharded rocky looks what if you asked for a graphene and black mix custom

1 Like

What about this?

OPENHEART 8 Core Cable for Headphone 1 to 2 jack 3.5/2.5/4.4mm Balance Upgrade Replacement Silver Cables 1.4m Personality|Earphone Accessories| - AliExpress (sorry about aff link, it’s generated from app)

Their cables are OK, but not something I’d use for one of my end-game sets…

Xinshs it is then :slight_smile:

@Godria , my queen, can you snap a photo of Kinera cable on EJ07m?

1 Like

@nymz Kinera leyding or this one

Can’t find more