Recommended IEM Cables

Well the availability part does pose certain problems in … you know actually buying it.

I was thinking about special ordering the Lyre if the connector system is compatible with my Duw-02 connectors.

Pfft… You only live once… Money is paper brah!

I actually like the colors a bit more

The pro has stock :smiley:

Damn we really help each other problems LOL

I don’t want that color for my 3DT at all.

Yeah but MMCX only :frowning:

I’m starting to think HULK Pro. What do you boyz think? Oh and goddess of course! :wink:

Stop. Buying. Stuff. (That. I. Want.)

1 Like

They have a special order option for some of their cables at the official Dunu site. You can get a 2pin lyre.

1 Like

Oh, that’s great news. How much do you pay extra? Damn, this is interesting.

1 Like

Do you guys think the HULK is going to be too heavy though? I think the color will clash too.

The kinera cable honestly not bad

But will I buy it again… No…

It is beautiful looking, but at the same time feels cheap… Does that make sense?

Maybe because I don’t use IEMs these days so… Or
maybe I should give it a time…

The modular connectors are lightweight also they feel kinda cheap but quality… I don’t know… I am sorry lol

It reminds me of one of Yinyoo cables … I forgot the name of it…

But the good thing it will be good if you are looking for a light 8 cores cable << IMO

1 Like

Same $149.99 and free shipping (US at least)

Yes it does. I know exactly what you mean. I have some cables I feel look beautiful, but as soon as I hold them, they don’t flow, they feel like plastic and are hard to the touch/cheap.

1 Like

Heavy for sure, but not 8 core graphene heavy probably.

You have your endgame by now. Mest has a 500$ PW cable. Your EJ will have a great cable. Other have graphene. Stop buy stuff you don’t need. You always use 4.4mm.

It is less worrying about the weight for that one but more trying to get a reddish brown kinda coloring for the 3DT to compliment the wood and contrast the blue resin.

How about the DUW-03? I actually love that cable. Came on the Zen and the SA6.

Ummmmm

They do flow but has weird feeling… It doesn’t feel that much of plasticy tbh but I don’t know… It has weird feeling when u hold the cable…

They are soft… Really soft… Maybe because they are really soft they kinda feel cheap… Lol I am really horrible when it comes to explain something especially in English lol

I hope u will receive yours soon and u can explain it really well…

Lol or maybe I should sleep and tomorrow morning I can explain lol

I am confused by myself Oops :sweat_smile::sweat_smile:

1 Like

Ahah guys, I tried. He’s on a spree :man_shrugging:

It’s sweet.

1 Like

Wrong color.

1 Like