Recommended IEM Cables

Pick a cable you like from Xinhs and ask for a 4.4M L plug. He can do it :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thanks for the input. Just received response from xinhs, for an extra 5 bucks, 4.4 L cable. Not a bad deal.

Glad it worked out for you :slight_smile:

I might ask for something custom soon too!

1 Like

Random black EJ07M against various colors

XINHS version Yinyoo 4 core

XINHS version NiceHCK WhiteCrane

Custon XINHS bright/dark copper

Gold Graphene

XINHS custom BLOCC

XINHS Purple sample

10 Likes

Purple looks surprisingly very nice with it.

2 Likes

Thanks bro!

Paul was the guy I posted the black cable photo from!

Im so gonna get that black cable. But yeah, that purple works really well.

The bright and dark copper also looks amazing!

I havent bought much cables lately… Humm…

1 Like

The coppers were my chrome hardware phase, I still like black hardware with M. Copper and black hardware looks good too.

I have the XINHS BLOCC with black hardware but didn’t think about the black ear hooks. And ask him about doing a black shrinkwrap split as it is just a 2 core.

2 Likes

Yes. Also that grey cable but twisted 4core with grey hardware :pray:

How is the weight on the Blocc? I am guessing it is heavier then a plastic coated 2 core, but is it a little or a lot.

I think it is lighter, the cable itself is not overly thick and the sleeving weighs less than plastic. The 2.5mm right angle is also weightier than his standard 2.5mm.

4 Likes

Thanks, I will have to order a few from him. A nice light black cable is a wonderful thing.

The gold graphene looks nice as well, which store in Ali is it available man @paulwasabii ? TIA

I don’t have the plastic 2 core but would be curious if it weighs more or less.

Same on the black hardware, it weighs less than the chrome set he uses but maybe the same as the aluminum sets.

I have both the blue and the white versions of the 2 core xinhs cables. Unfortunately no scale though.

XINHS is this store on Aliexpress: Buy Products Online from China Wholesalers at Aliexpress.com

If you are just looking for a gold colored cable, he has others which are cheaper. Sprinkling graphene dust on the cable bumps the price and I do not know what his retail price will be on it.

2 Likes

Thanks, found it, added to cart lol.
Ali is having 3 day sale on some items like iem cable on Sep 27 to 30.
And right now Ali is giving away $9 coupon(for $90 above purchase) to be spent on the same date.

Yeah, im hoarding a cart 🥲

Same here, hahaha.
And too many wish list pages.

This black looks beautiful! Do you perhaps remember how much you paid for it?

I’m happy I went with black fabric. Fantastic photos @paulwasabii !

Thank you.

2 Likes