Recommended IEM Cables

I agree to the terms and facts that I bought yours against advice. But honestly I won’t flip it since it is a planar and I wanted it for that over it being the best overall IEM.

Also tanchjim won’t make more blacked out oxygens…

Can “I” take a photo he asks? Me?

4 Likes

Yes. Because I wanna see the splitter… You drive me nuts :joy:

2 Likes

You can’t see it because it’s STEALTH as shit! It blends right in. The cable is the ninja of all cables. lol

I love it. Thats the one.

Btw the new version comes with black plug and black earhooks.

1 Like

Even more black than black! OMG I love black.

What am I doing right now

2 Likes

Me right now bro…

1 Like

Okay… why is the least annoying cable Moondrop makes the non removeable on on their $12 bullet style IEM (quarks).

What about the rent? I mean it is not my business, but be careful…

Wait wait wait! There is a new version Tanchjim IEM Upgrade Cable? Where are you ordering yours from? It appears Apos are completely out of stock? WTF!

1 Like

Who needs to pay rent or eat, right?

I’m not getting all of these, don’t worry, they were already on cart :stuck_out_tongue: I’m having self-control right now. Mest MK2 first, probably.

I just want the cable + case for now.

1 Like

HifiGo, but there’s other places I think. I might grab it from Aliexpress since VAT is included and no customs bullshit. Only worth from hifigo (for me) if I buy with express shipping.

1 Like

1 Like

You… stop it :joy:

funny-gif-cute-dog-oh-stop-it-you

1 Like

boom

Done.

And I got the version that is completely black.

3 Likes

Lezz goooo. I’ll get mine soon.

I’m out of likes for you.

(this plan was mastered all along so I can use @Resolution photos and say to people they are mine :slight_smile: )

2 Likes

lol, you could have just sent the stuff you want photos of and I’d photograph them for you! :slight_smile:

1 Like

is there any affordable 4.4Bal L termination cable available? straight 4.4 Bal is not really pocketable for my DAP set up. :thinking: :bowing_man:

Thanks guys

:+1:

5 Likes