Rice Guru’s Earbud Adventure: Electric boogaloo

hmmm kbear and the yin corw interest me. ill buy one this weekend, i understand shipping can take a while anyways

Ok @RiceGuru you can edit your original post now

1 Like

Thanks man will do

Very nice write up of the ones you’ve tried so far and I’m looking foward to your impressions on the others you’ve ordered.

Which one would you say has the warmest, most relaxing signature? I would be interested in getting a pair for bed and possibly sleeping in and so would prefer a smooth, relaxing sound over something with more sparkle and detail.

I personally find the Vido to be fairly relaxing. Kind of leaning towards warm. I actually like adding EQ to them at night to make them even warmer.
Just do be mindful that the wires will get super stiff and eventually wear out if you roll around much in bed, that’s what happened to mine. But they were only $1.70 plus $2 shipping from Aliexpress so not a big deal.

1 Like

Probably the vido so far I. Terms of the Ali stuff. I do suspect the yincrow x6 may be the next upgrade to it in terms of warmth. But the hurcules after burn in is super warm and laid back

1 Like

so I just got the red vido and after bit of time Im not sure why it sounds different but its definitel the best vidos of the 3 for me its definitely has the most bass most laid back version but the mids do take a quality pariticularly female voices and sounds a bit more veiled just less clarity

2 Likes

#Aliexpress US $2.92 21%OFF | Vido Red Earbuds In Ear Earphone Earbud Dynamic Flat Head Plug Earbud HIFI Bass Earbud MX500 Black With Mic
https://a.aliexpress.com/_dSIlNUb

That red one?

1 Like

yep bought mine off mr vido though

Can you share the link where you got yours?

nvm bought mine off your link seems mr vido doesnt sell a pair of reds

1 Like

Yeah I couldn’t find them there, thanks for looking though. I think I will order some of them.

@Martward artward I finally got my shiro Yukis in it’s surprisingly pleasant

Nice! Looking forward to hearing some thoughts on them.

My RY04 and RY4S are on the way, but It looks like my NICEHCK and FAAEAL Snow-lotus 2.0’s are delayed/rejected for shipping in China when I look at the tracking in Aliexpress.

1 Like

Nice! What version of the RY4S?

Oh I wasn’t aware there were different versions…

RY4S original in-ear Earphone 15mm music quality sound HIFI Earphone (MX500 style earphone) 3.5mm L Bending hifi cable

Product properties: RY4S brown -Black HI

Basically the black ones with the brown cable, lol

Oh okay. I got the mmcx modded plus version that has better bass. I can link it if you want @alphamarshan

Yeah please do!

Sorry it took so long I was busy with some things.
#Aliexpress US $4.69 6%OFF | RY4S mmcx interface earbud 15mm music quality sound HIFI Earphone (MX500 style earphone) 3.5mm 300ohm

1 Like