RikudouGoku's Database (IEMs/Earbuds/Headphones Ranking list)

I am the one that loves the wight of the 02, Though I do tend to favor lighter cables in general. Also the 03 is about $100 more I think.

This news definitely makes the Falcon Pro look a lot more tempting. Now it just needs to be tuned reasonably. I like the way the shell looks, the cable while not a 02 is interesting to test out… just the sound left since I am sure I will probably dislike the tips or at least be meh about them.

1 Like

I’ll admit it, my current collection and especially the addition of the Mest MKII has seriously reduced my excitement for acquiring new gear. Which kinda sucks. But will be beneficial to my wallet.

I am going to fill out my single DD collection, then just collect oddities for a while at most.

I should upgrade my HP collection, but price and space makes me really want to narrow down what I want, plus I can travel far more easily with IEMs.

1 Like

I had no idea about the customizations GS Audio could do for free, I definitely think the GD3B looks less attractive than its peers. No real loss though, I can’t see my ears. :wink:

1 Like

has this and bggar became the default tread for iem discussion?
anyway, have anyone tried unique melody 2dt?

Depends if your question is directly to either Riku or Chris?..if not then probably here :+1:

1 Like

It’s actually the duw-02S on the EST112. :grin:

Oof, seems they don’t have any plans right now to sell that cable separately.

1 Like

Just got home. Got some tips on the mail, gonna try them out.

Final Audio E1000 sounds like ass crap. First sub 50usd I try tho. (most of my 10$ earbuds kill this)

Coming from stuff like the LBBS is gonna be like that lol.

1 Like

That is really good information to know. I kinda wrongly assumed that the reason the cable didn’t exactly look like the DUW-02 braiding was just because for promo pics things always look a bit different.

1 Like

Yeah. 3 weeks with Land + lbbs + m2s pro.

No chance. Only got it for tips anyway. My GF might use it

1 Like

Probably not helped by it being a very neutral tuning with no bass boost. Unless you are specifically looking for that.

The only thing I am kinda worried about is I kept reading QC issues with Final’s E series even Crin has it on his E500 ranking comments. I never got any issues, but maybe.

My E500 has such a massive channel imbalance it is basically not usable lol.

They are working fine. Guess im just spoiled at this point. Also, sub 50$, i agree with @Rikudou_Goku. Buds are winning. You can even argue sub 180usd, depends on taste.

This is my first sub-50 IEM, my first IEM was fh3, which is… Fine. Dont love it, but its good for the price point.

2 Likes

So @Rikudou_Goku, to sum up this short bud period you had…
Basically buy LBBS and eq them if needed?
:rofl:

3 Likes

Yup. One bud to rule them all. :+1:

1 Like

Sharing the link to my favorite trance artist since @TkSilver liked it as well.

2 Likes

For those that are interested in the GS AUDIO G3DA but didn’t like that faceplate. They have a $20 service to pick one from their other designs (IMO pick their SE12 faceplate super fancy).

gs audio faceplate

Just remember to add this in your basket

https://www.aliexpress.com/item/1005003114378488.html

2 Likes

Rip, guess it isnt free anymore.

But hey, still a lot cheaper than Thieaudio and Fearless.

2 Likes