RikudouGoku's Database (IEMs/Earbuds/Headphones Ranking list)

Denon D5200, this is epic. :heart_eyes:
Went and ordered more hp drivers and also ordered a pair of iem drivers + shell.

Wooden shell + bio driver, seems like a good fit. :wink:

7 Likes

2022-06-04: KZ EDX Ultra review: KZ EDX Ultra - Reviews | Headphone Reviews and Discussion - Head-Fi.org

First review after a few months, damn. KZ went Plus Ultra on this one. :smile:

(Dunu Vulkan review or a Sony battle royale next.)

5 Likes

Kinda looks like the Thinksound shell

Some minor differences, but quite similar.

3 Likes

Think I found it.

:smile:

@Rikudou_Goku Man the Rider 1 is killing it with old school hip hop. I still adore my IEMs but, the Rider 1 is my favorite to throw on for some 80’s and 90’s Hip-Hop. You name Too $hort, Eric B. & Rakim, Wu-Tang, 2Pac, OutKast and Notorious nothing is as satisfying as Archer 1.

Edited because I originally said Archer 1 when a realized I may have the Rider 1. Confirmed with Riku it is indeed the Rider 1. My apologies for the mix up.

7 Likes

2022-06-07: Dunu VULKAN review: DUNU VULKAN - Reviews | Headphone Reviews and Discussion - Head-Fi.org

Honestly not an iem I would recommend at the price it is at, technically it is below that price range and tonality wise it doesnt match well for my library.

6 Likes

Anyone want sleep buds?

:smirk:

4 Likes

I like this cable, what are those? I wiele use Alter riders for sleeping btw, that is yet another best thing in buds!

1 Like

So they are physically very comfy, and sonically very soothing?

1 Like

https://www.aliexpress.com/item/32818428493.html

haha damn, MX500 give me pain after an hour or 2 for some reason…

So far yes, will need to try them out for longer before I can say they are on par with the qian39 shell for comfort.

I will have to R&D with more drivers and tuning before I decide how to proceed with this type of shell. But there is room for a darker (treble) bud (Assassin lineup).

4 Likes

So something like an OG Tea? I’d be all over that.

2 Likes

Havent heard the Teas. But its basically the lineup that will have dark treble, could be dark treble + neutral bass or elevated, the core aspect is the dark treble.

In the iem world, it would be the treble of something like the Final Audio E5000, Sony XBA-Z5, Shuoer EJ07M.

3 Likes

Well either way I’m sold. Can’t wait to hear more

3 Likes

haha, chill, you are already the guy that bought the most from me lol. :joy:

5 Likes

If these buds sound as good as others are saying, then the value/performance ratio is nuts and well worth buying several with different tunings :raised_hands: I will probably hold off on upgrading my Canon to Moonlight and just buy earbuds (if they fit me well)!

2 Likes

Ha, I bet you’ll be moonlighting in a few months!!

2 Likes

Not unless i stumble across a pile of cash somewhere :joy:

4 Likes

I’ve only got the one now. Others will be on the way soon thanks to @Rikudou_Goku quick builds and great buyer service. We’ll take some time to listen and then try to get a write up in.

4 Likes

Literally a picture of me waiting

5 Likes