RikudouGoku's Database (IEMs/Earbuds/Headphones Ranking list)

@Rikudou_Goku does Xinhs make interconnect? Recently I got an interconnect that was made from IEM cable and surprisingly I kinda like how they feel.

No idea. Best is to ask him any questions you got yourself. He seems to have a lot of stuff behind the store.

Ah, alright. Thanks!

1 Like

By the way, yesterday xinhs replied me and regarding the 2 core copper & silver mixed cable and said that “Inside the pvc is The Wire core and conductor of the cable. There are many wire cores in this cable, which has good conductivity and sound protection”. He also sent some pictures of the cable.

3 Likes

He’s got a yellow one? huh.

I believe it’s the gold one

2 Likes

Looks like everyone loves adding that S to the end of the name lol.

3 Likes

Well Nvidia tried writing it out, but the whole Super thing sounded kinda douchy imo. Naming stuff is hard apparently, fucking call it the OH2…

Yeah, OH2 would be better, although maybe it is too similar to the Oxygen (O2). But then again, not as bad as calling their flagship the OH7, which would imply it is between the OH1 and the OH10 lol.

1 Like

That is quite the big jump from their other iems.

2 Likes

Sheeet.

Ikko OH1S is looking sweet. Maybe they’re keeping the tuning of the OH1, but a new shell design. If that’s so, we could expect a OH10S.

But I’m really hoping for a similar tuning as the OH10 for the OH1S. The original OH1 is a rather warm IEM and lacking bass punch and some shimmer in the treble, kind of a “safe” turning. If they could breathe new life with that new driver, it could be a winner.

Blon A8… aside from BGGA’s comments, nothing else is known. Really striking set, but I’m curious of the fit and bump in price/value that Blon is known for.

1 Like

Yeah, it does seem like they heard the complaints about the heavy shell on the OH10.

Since they are using aluminum.

I got interested, so I sent them a request for a review unit. (probably ignored or denied like the usual lol.)

Blon B8 doesnt really interest me besides their looks, they already failed twice in a row for me with the 05 and the 01…I aint biting the bait again…(unless it gets as much praise as the 03 did I guess…)

1 Like

Yeah, Blon and Ikko are in that chifi trap of somethings working… other things not so much, or only for specific people. Especially Blon now seems to just toss anything at the wall in hopes that’ll it’ll stick like the 03.

When I had the OH10s, they were almost a keeper aside from the WEIGHT. Shell design was one of the best, sound wasn’t world beating but had great tuning. I didn’t try the OH1s due to lack of upper highs and the reduction in bass.

I have hopes for the A8… but I feel ya. I’ve been burned on the 01 being a mismatch in fit for me (fine for session, but couldn’t beat longer sessions like the 03).

Definitely two sets that I’ll wait for a batch of reviews to come out to decide if I want to try them. Stuff looks good on paper, but gotta wait.

1 Like

I am gonna get the blon since its pretty cheap compared to most products and the looks are 10/10 nothing quite like it. The new Ikko is similar in that regard, but I don’t know what they are aiming for sound wise for 200. The old dd was a titanium coated one that excelled, so I don’t know what the switch to a carbon one with that diffuser in a lighter shell will do. I am taking a hard look at it as well though 100%

2 Likes

Definitely wait for reviews on the OH1S, 200 usd is not an amount I would just throw away like that.

2 Likes

:sob: Agreed, lol must be patient and not hype LOL.

1 Like

Well, you know some folks out there. :sweat_smile: OH10 fans are pretty loyal.

And the GS Audio brand is another one with lots of potential.

1 Like

Yeah, but that is also because there doesnt seem to be other alternatives/upgrades to it…

I will keep following your feedback on those since that is a brand that could explode with their offerings. :star_struck:

1 Like