RikudouGoku's Database (IEMs/Earbuds/Headphones Ranking list)

Honestly if the L2 looked more subdued I would have already had an order in for a pair. Currently I am waiting to see if I can’t get it in a custom shell at some point.

L2 just released though, so you may want to wait for more impressions tbh.

Also because GS Audio is in that price range as well…

(like this:

)

1 Like

Okay, I’ll just hold my wallet on iems and order some ear tips.

1 Like

@Resolution, trust @Rikudou_Goku on this one. Get radius deep mounts, use them with the teas and relax… Traded my spinfits for them :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Where is the easiest place to buy them in America?

Amazon japan probably

https://www.amazon.co.jp/gp/product/B0756QMLKT

1 Like

Hmmm OK. I don’t have an account for Amazon Japan. I guess I’ll have to make one.

1 Like

Dont forget the CAP20:
https://www.amazon.co.jp/gp/product/B00SCDV9UC

1 Like

Got them from amzn jp with cap20 and xelastic

Everything is ordered.

2 Likes

I didnt like the cap20 with the teas but i see them being useful with other iems. Need to tip roll more on my fh3… Amazon jp is pretty fast to my country, got it in like 4 days, but paid a shitload of taxes and shipping

1 Like

yeah, they ship with dhl express. its around 15 usd for the shipping ( a steal for dhl) but also 25% VAT for me being in sweden…

Yeah, i know the suffering man. 23% here. Right when i dived into earbuds…

At least linsoul says they pay the taxes with the slow deliver

I find the softer the tip the lighter the IEM needs to be to sit comfortably for me, but with the right IEM soft tips almost make forget I have anything in at all.

According to their Facebook page, they’re already up:

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B08Z7RBSNS?ref=myi_title_dp&fbclid=IwAR2VOqv39MPNTcqt1SMeEyiN7NfOofiFsQRVB2XDqlqXk1jikMJEI5sxub4

Just based on your description, are the new Plus models more tacky feeling? Or are they smoother like Sony/Final tips?

Don’t have them, that description is from an audioreviews article which might be a bit outdated since it is on Amazon now.

At this rate, I just want to see you showcase your iems collections in a YouTube video or share your personal opinions on which eartips you use on certain iems. :weary:

2 Likes

Spinfit work on everything I have, but I have to change sizes depending on insertion depths. Like @Rikudou_Goku said earlier, tips are a very personal thing. Just because you love a specific tip, it may not work for everyone. Try everything you can and see what what works for you.

I did just get rid of a bunch of stuff a few months ago. I got rid of some headphones, amps, dacs, IEMs and gave away some IEMs and cables. The only Moondrop IEM I own now is the Blessing 2 with Variations in transit. I could/should continue to reduce the amount of IEMs I have. It’s stupid. I’ve owned every Thieaudio IEM except for the Legacy 9 and Voyager 14. I sold the Legacy 4 & 5 to make space for the new tribrids.

2 Likes

Yeah, I had to keep my CP145 cause it was getting too loose on my FD5 so I use my spare CP100 and it sounded just as great, if not, more comfortable I feel suddenly? I originally thought the CP145 felt better but the CP100 is just as good for me. I’ll be ordering the E1000 during the 7.7 sale next week so I can have some tips to try out and see if it fits to my liking or not. But at the moment, the spinfits are just perfect for me.

Wow, you must’ve had a bunch of gear previously. I only have 3 iems and I just recently gifted a friend of mine my FH3 for her to use since I’m using my FD5 all the time. The past few days, I have been looking at the B2 again since I can now purchase it on the spot if I wanted to, but the Variations seems to be looking great by some impressions that I’ve been reading so I wanna save up just in case. I’m still looking forward to your impressions of The Variations since you have the TEA and B2 with you. Kinda curious if it’s considered an upgrade or not.

1 Like

I’ve shared these in the past but here are my IEM cases if you’re interested in my collection size…

Way to go. I just gave away my Urbanfun earlier this week. It always feels great to help others and why not share what’s important to us?

I will make sure to give you as detailed impressions as possible.

The Variations is on its way to me and should be here shortly. I was actually shocked at how much I enjoyed the Blessing 2. I bought it primarily to have experience with it since it is rated by many as a major benchmark and I now see why.

To be completely honest, I haven’t listened to IEMs hardly at all since around the time I received the Blessing 2 and the Thieaudio’s latest Tribrids. It’s probably embarrassing how little time I’ve had them in my ears. I’ve probably listened to the Legacy 2 more than all of them (Blessing 2, Excalibur, Oracle) and I received the Legacy 2 yesterday. I got way more excited over a 100 dollar IEM’s performance for price than I did those far more expensive IEMs. I’ve been spending all my time comparing DACs and amps with my FOCAL Clear MG Pro and monitor speakers. June is also by far my busiest month of the year for my career and I’ve been working non stop. I’ve finally just got some vacation time today, so I spent it listening to the Legacy 2 and writing about it here and talking about tips with all of you. Heaven! :slight_smile: