RikudouGoku's Database (IEMs/Earbuds/Headphones Ranking list)

Ha!!! The cable is out of phase! I used it inverted and the sound is exactly the same as the stock cable! I will remove the hook cover so i can bend it the other way and use this cable.

My conviction about cables not affecting the sound remains the same :slight_smile:

You nailed it @Rikudou_Goku !

7 Likes

:+1:

(this is another advantage 2pin cables have over mmcx, you cant use this method with mmcx lol.)

2 Likes

Oh crap, when i pulled the plastic hook thing out it must have disconnected something inside the right 2pin connector, now there is no sound. This cable was born to go into the trash can…

Mangird sure knows how to make quality cables huh? :joy:

Maybe they should get some help from XINHS. :smirk:

2 Likes

Maybe you should check the Tea stock cable if it is out of phase like @luizgarcia.

Actually it is the other way around, the stock cable sounds fine, the Kbear cable is the one out of phase! hahaha

1 Like

This… So much.

Speaking of that, I need to get some nice thin mmcx cable without earhooks for my buds… The temptation…

1 Like

np, just ask XINHS to use a thin cable in a 2 core setup without hooks. :wink:

Yeah, that’s the easy part. choosing one is the hardest part!!! :rofl:

Man, these M2S Pro with the stock driver are just a basshead wet dream…

1 Like

WOW! So beautiful.

3 Likes

4 Likes

Funny story: to try to avoid receiving packages during holidays, lee from VE delayed it but had to send something to not get bad ratings on aliexpress. So he sent a monk+ smoke…

You can feel my surprise when i just received these:

1 Like

Hope they are better than the regular plus.

Thank god it’s “only” a $300 product,
their more expensive Mangird Xenns Up is also facing a QC issue,

yeah, which is unnaceptable to me…I would be so damn pissed if that happened to me on something at that price…

1 Like

Me? Rage? Never.

4 Likes

@luizgarcia thanks for heads-up on the Kbear Rhyme cable, got one that should arrive this week for my Teas so will definitely check it.

And @Rikudou_Goku great tip on a simple check like that for 2-pin cables, definitely going to check once the kbear turns up. And before I forget, thanks for pointing me to XINHS too way back in your thread (fairly brand new here) - got an 8-core, great cable but didn’t check properly on how chunky and hefty it was. It’s a bit like wrestling a snake so maybe not suited for portability.

3 Likes

I was actually able to use a multimeter to confirm the inversion. Now comes the difficult part, convincing these people they need to send me a new cable :frowning:

Already exchanging messages since i found out, had to record a video, now they want me to purchase something cheap from their store to pay for shipping because they say shipping would be too expensive for them to send me a new cable!

I say hell no and asked for a full refund, which they are declining. Like, WTH!?

2 Likes

They should just suck it up and ship the damn cable…

You got a defective cable, not replacing it for a paying customer is bs…
(not like those cable are worth that much anyway…)

4 Likes

Exactly, even asking me to record 2 videos to prove that i have an IEM which is working fine, and that it does not work with their cable is total BS… And now that i finally convinced them their cable is defective they are giving me a hard time with the replacement, totally unacceptable imo…

1 Like