RikudouGoku's Database (IEMs/Earbuds/Headphones Ranking list)

Chaconne does have a bell-ish form, but it is bigger. The Bells from K are actually quite tiny for me.

Talking about bigger buds, still want to try e1008?

Seems the E1008 is likely to be too bright for me.

Let me know if you change your mind. I can ship it and the double piston for you :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thanks for the offer. But I already got tons of buds, better for you to have it. :+1:

What iem is that? The Piston 2? (had that in the past, my first chi-fi and I didnt even know what chi-fi was back then lol).

1more E320! Bought both at the same time!

This one?

Build looks good.

Exactly that one. Both got awsome build quality, just not really my signature

1 Like

Care to share any pictures of the mod?

its just putting micropore on top of the tips.

1 Like

Oh you put them on the tips? Great, will try it out. Thanks :slight_smile:

Yeah except these 2.

The inner vent is taped with the micropore.

1 Like

@Resolution heard you like 5k peaks, what do you think? :joy:

1 Like

2 Likes

DQ6 is like 10x cheaper and looks like it is tuned better (well, it is modded). :joy:

2 Likes

The Honeydew might actually kill me.

1 Like

Guess its too sweet for you. :smirk:

1 Like

I actually like the DQ6, can’t stand KZ’s BA based IEMs (zs10 pro and such) but the DQ6 and even the EDX are fun cheap IEMs. The DQ6 is also strangely comfortable, despite the backend looking like it does.

Comfort is actually the only aspect I would complain on it. My ears dont like iems with that “wing”.

1 Like

Can completely understand and usually “wings” or even wing tips on TWS buds really bug me. Things that rub that area in general, but I guess it is just the exact right size for my ears in the case of the DQ6.