RikudouGoku's Database (IEMs/Earbuds/Headphones Ranking list)

Not sure tbh. Before the EU changes, you still had to pay the import fees but since the package is worth " 0 usd)" you at least skipped VAT.

No idea how it is now.

Well, now I gotta try it… If I pay let’s say 100 bucks for an ER4XR + 50 bucks for the shipping, it’s still better than EU lol

good luck.

sounds too much of an assle, now that I think about it…

It is IMO. Not particularly interested in Ety iems though.

I am since they are praise as the reference. Just curiosity to learn new signatures, tbh. I’d prolly never use them since they treat ears like v…

Don’t waste your money if you aren’t interested (wished people told me that when I started).

1 Like

Etys have a lot of issues, but I am really glad the ER2XR is in my collection.

You’re right. Gonna talk to you next time I wanna buy something :slight_smile:

1 Like

If you are unsure if you can even use deep fitting iems like etymotic. You can test it with the Kbear Neon. Its a lot cheaper than getting Ety stuff here.

2 Likes

I wouldn’t rec the Elegia for @Rikudou_Goku . I don’t think he would enjoy it since it is bass light and very clinical sounding. I sold mine and the Elex when I received the MG Clear…

3 Likes

Not recommending…exactly …the original comment was EU produced relatively inexpensive…good bang for buck made this side of pond.

1 Like

Gotchya. Looked like a rec to me. I paid $1,000.00 for my Elegia. I used it a lot at work (being a closed back) and it was OK, but if I had to do it again, I would have skipped them.

Westone tips fit Etys also. Long narrow silicone star tips are a bit more comfy for me than triple flanges.

In our country, yes. Our customs don’t take gift or 0 value into account, if you don’t have invoice, they’ll find price for the product on web and charge you tax for that price

2 Likes

Jep, still need to pay. As a matter of fact, I believe that if you go to the US and buy stuff there, you’ll have to pay import costs of you bought more than $X (I thought it was like 600?).

Thanks guys. That sucks then…

Damn!! I’ve not paid above 500 for the few sets I’ve cycled in and out of. Have a set at work now that I believe I picked up for ~ 350. At your price there are def some other options. Shit, you could have a set of ZMF Mahogany Aeolus right now for 1k!

LZ A2 Pro:

1628945169760.png

(price is 139 usd, excluding my 25% VAT…)

1628945235688.png

The original A2 (from 2015) seems to be the same config, 1 DD + 2 BA but in a bullet style shell and no replaceable cable with a price around 100 usd.

Is the same brand as Lz a7? Might be interesting