RikudouGoku's Database (IEMs/Earbuds/Headphones Ranking list)

yeah, unique driver setups sure are interesting.

I haven’t found any review on 150Ω driver. Could you tell me what’s the difference between stock and 150Ω driver, please?

This looks much more polished tuning than the regular i3 although that spike at 8k is pretty worrying

Resonance peak. The people I will suggest to stay away are the ones that dont like sub-bass.

1 Like

To me, 150ohm driver drops a little of bass (still plenty of rumble and boom boom), but improves mids and treble regions, gaining detail, clarity and stage.

Keep in mind I use them over-ear and that seems to change the sound a bit from people that use them dropped down.

If 15 bucks don’t make you sweat over it, I’ll say to get it and try it by yourself, then decide what you prefer. Keep in mind, the golden driver needs more power, and feeds on it. Stacks better with better sources

1 Like

Thank you! Will give a try first with stock driver and then decide if I want to upgrade. 150Ω driver is also slightly bigger than stock, right?
Driveability shouldn’t be a problem since I use Qudelix 5k

1 Like

Very very slightly, didnt really found a difference, to be honest. Dont get me wrong, stock is good. I just prefer the other driver, just like I prefer lbbs to stock. I might get my M2S out of the box and give it a spin later

1 Like

Tri I3 Pro impressions:
Sub-bass: Very close to my target in terms of quantity. Would be considered basshead levels if it wasn’t on the tighter and faster side. High quantity and quality.

Mid-bass: clean, tight and fast. Quantity is elevated but won’t be enough for Metallica but works for Linkin Park.

Mids: Great vocal tonality and natural timbre, neutral.

Treble: Sounds a lot better than it graphs, airy and not peaky and makes the tonality pretty balanced.

Overall: Positive first impressions, sounds like a U-shaped iem so far. Power wise, it doesn’t seem to be an issue to use low power sources, as even on my LG G7. It didn’t degrade as much as I expected it to do with a planar.

6 Likes

Absolutely shocked how good this combo is, LBBS en route. I could have easily stopped here for this particular use case.

4 Likes

These showed up.

9 Likes

Still waiting on mine :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Keen to hear your impressions @Resolution

2 Likes

Mine arriving tomorrow yay

1 Like

What is these?

Ksear Little Black Bell S, or LBBS for short

2 Likes

They are a A+ tier bud for 45usd that rivals some big boy stuff, including iems

3 Likes

In fact, I’m wearing it right now, tinkering the EQ from @Rikudou_Goku is… cheff kiss

1 Like

I bought it new for only 30, plus 2 for local shipping service :rofl:

2 Likes

Nice deal :slight_smile: LBBS is an easy rec, plug and play, just enjoy

3 Likes

Is this the one that can be bass boosted 20db?

4 Likes

LBBS > M2S Pro?

(for someone who loves bass on X6)