RikudouGoku's Database (IEMs/Earbuds/Headphones Ranking list)

Yes, you will want to choose 2.5 mm jack I suppose.
And customisation possibilities seem large, he will make me a short jack-to-jack stacking cable out of the same material.

1 Like

Thanks everyone! That’s straight forward and helpful, appreciated :slight_smile: :pray:

Will order a number of cables based on all that :grinning:

Xinhs is the best store on Ali :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Maybe with their new DD it will be vented as well.

gsaudio

4 Likes

Ok that goes beyond retuning. Interesting…

1 Like

Yes, definitely.

I’m also interested in their upcoming earphones, hoping there will be a successor of GD3A. Getting a high rating from @Rikudou_Goku with just under 100$ is pretty impressive, tho it was a deal breaker for me because of no vent :slight_smile:

If they do what they did with gd3a and a dd, i mihjt jump on it

1 Like

They seem to appreciate my feedback to them. As they have asked me for my mail so they can contact me easier. Let’s hope they take my advice regarding the vents.

3 Likes

GS Audio x RikudouGoku GD3R incoming :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

5 Likes

DBZ face plates, xinhs cable and radius deep mount tips :joy:

3 Likes

GS Audio was talking about GD3C , so it might be just that :wink:

2 Likes

Not gonna lie, I would instantly buy that.

2 Likes

Me too ofc, minus the dbz face plates :joy:

It is only an issue if we ever get a company X luizgarcia IEM. The bass shelf alone would crack the Earth’s crust.

6 Likes

Ahah that would be funny. Or special packages…

Resolutions pack would come with 10 tribids + mest mk2 and mine with Teas + 10 xinhs cables cables :joy:

2 Likes

2 Likes

So basically a narrow bore nozzle and a wide bore nozzle. Well extra choice is never a bad thing.

Its like the filters that LZ uses probably. They arent actually wider or narrower, just different amount of damping.

That works too. The only possible issue is that if it is tuned too in between to different sound profiles so that neither is as good as it should have been. But most filters and tubes are not so different from each other and Dunu does make some really good products… so the odds are low.