RikudouGoku's Database (IEMs/Earbuds/Headphones Ranking list)

Its probably like this.

3 Likes

I like that. Do we know the price range and driver configuration?

Single DD IEM

Single DD, Eclipse tech (like the Zen).

They havent announced the price yet though.

Music to my ears. In before 600usd, Isa territory

Thats the Zen´s area. I doubt they would want 2 single DD iems that close together.

If its sub 300/400 and well tuned, like an oxygen, im in

1 Like

The Falcon C was in the $200 range so probably somewhere around that.

oh boy. :smirk:

400 with hulk. Sold.

They have a new cable on it.

1 Like

Oh boy, trouble on the wallet

DUNU probably did their research and trying to jump into the hole that the Fiio FH5s left behind. so $250 with that new fancy cable. (at this price point they probably give you the 3.5mm connector and hope you buy the other two yourself. :laughing: )

The Falcon pro and Zen pro are both on my list. The zen pro might not have the bass of the original zen, but it looks interesting so that one is more of keeping an eye out for 3rd party Frequency graphs and impressions of the upper mids and treble.

Now a serious guestion.
Why do people prefer right angle plugs?
I dont fkin get it… If you have a DAP/phone/dac-amp in your pocket, the cable just has to bend 90° one more time. And for going desktop, I dont actually see a difference, maybe it just is worse because whenever you would yank it out of your amp, with a right angle you could just break it.

2 Likes

I dont like them either. I have asked them about it and they apparently get people asking for it.

1 Like

I like both styles for different reasons. Out of a desktop amp I prefer straight out of a laptop dac/amp I prefer angled since it sits on the left hand side of my laptop and makes a nicer run to my IEMs. For a DAP both styles have issues in a pocket and both have benefits. Right angle jacks are lower profile to the device, but have the extra bend, straight jacks are straight, but stick out more and risk wrenching the port more and damaging the device instead of a less expensive cable.

Right angle is also nicer when running directly out of my IPad since the cable comes directly at me when watching videos on it. Also on my oculus Quest I prefer right angle since it is lower profile and I can’t see it so it gives me a bit more peace of mind in VR as well. Both styles are fine in my opinion but each might be slightly better suited to certain applications.

1 Like

Potential S territory.

:+1:

6 Likes

88H, what is that?

Burned in for 88 hours. :joy: