RikudouGoku's Database (IEMs/Earbuds/Headphones Ranking list)

damn but hey you can buy the shell separately now and then pick the driver you want yourself.

So it should end up cheaper.

2 Likes

That tingker curve would kill my library lol

That one is a budget basshead´s dream.

1 Like

Damn… it is what it is now. It’s already 1 week en route so hopefully I’ll receive it next week

1 Like

My LBBS arrived, which foams do I use? Donut or solid? Also is there a difference in the white and black ones besides color?

Full foams, at least I do. Its only a color difference. I use the black on the left and white on the right to differentiate between them easier.

2 Likes

Is the side with the KS logo the right?

The one with the logo on top is the right side.

(you can confirm here if you are sceptical lol:
#Stereo: Left and Right Stereo Sound Test - YouTube)

3 Likes

SmartSelect_20210823-204937_AliExpress.jpg

btw, seems the LZ A7 is on a pretty big discount now.

Nice, and first impression of the LBBS is wow this is a lot of bass for something that does not seal.

1 Like

A lot of bass? Damn, you must have expected a very big roll-off. :joy:

2 Likes

Was not really sure what to expect, haven’t really used buds in decades.

2 Likes

Andddd he’s down the rabbit hole :slight_smile:

5 Likes

I see, well enjoy it. Possibly an endgame bud for me since its been like 3 weeks and I have had zero interested in getting more buds since then…

3 Likes

Not sure about that yet. The fit is interesting and I am not usually as much of a fan of IEMs resting on my outer ear… so who knows. I am liking the sound so far.

2 Likes

If you got access to PEQ, you can try my little preset.

Low-shelf: 80hz, Q: 1, Gain: 15db
Low-shelf: 250hz, Q: 0.6, Gain: 2db
High-shelf: 7500hz, Q: 1, Gain: 1db
Preamp: -15db

You wont notice now… Give it time, keep swaping with iems :wink:

I can, but I source and IEM/headphone hop so much I try not to EQ to often.

Yeah I get it.

While the bass is not as strong as quite a few IEMs I have, it is more then I expected and kinda reminds me more of headphone bass then IEM bass. It sounds really nice tough and well in balance with the rest. Vocals are amazing so far both male and female. The overall tone is pleasing so far. Also the soundstage is impressive.

2 Likes