RikudouGoku's Database (IEMs/Earbuds/Headphones Ranking list)

Then check also azla sedna light. I have them on my cart too. They are wide and soft.

ops, I meant the stem. 3,7mm vs 4.7mm

Yes but very stretchy! They fit Variations and Land easy :joy: trust me, thats not easy

Well, medium are working with Mele’s short nozzles. I have to push them in pretty deep but they’re working and I’m happy. Wish I had(L) with Mele but (M) is working. I wonder how these will work with Fiio nozzles? Thanks for the rec!

Yeah, I want EP01 Large.

Try EP00 on Mele. They work for me since the fit is shallow.

Wish I could get those UM tips, guess I have one more reason for mest lol

1 Like

Its on amazon japan or on mtmtaudio

Mest MKII come with a complete set. I got 1 large, and two sets of medium and small.

Link me MASTER! I have the Sony’s coming from Japan at some point.

1 Like

Yeah Im buying them on Amazon JP. Theres no tips on europe -. -

Riku do you own azla light?

I got them all lol.

1 Like

Guys, these are great for me. Great seal and comfort and it’s not a crazy seal either. Way to go! Thank you.

1 Like

Are they soft but the same as regular azla?

These have been recommended to me but I havent gotten them.

They seem to be good according to this list:

See if you can pick them up at the same time?

Just bought 3 sets of large and 2 more sets of medium. Then I got an entire set of EP00 of all sizes to try.

1 Like

No deliver in pt -. -

Rip, they are always sold out here as well…

The sheath material is very similar to the EP01 tip material. They are very similar actually, but the nozzles on the UM tips are a hard plastic. I might prefer the ePro more because of the softer nozzle material. You saw the differences in bore size! lol

The UM sheath material is not transparent at all though and the ePro tips are.

3 Likes

Yeah, I had that sensation too, that’s why I rec’d them. Now I need that ep01 :joy: