RikudouGoku's Database (IEMs/Earbuds/Headphones Ranking list)

I was just adding them to the cart. I like ep00 with teas and Variations, but they are long. That might be the answer

I ordered off Amazon I believe. I don’t even remember ordering these. lol

These are quite soft and the sheath is very thin. These look promising, but the sheath could be bigger/longer.

1 Like

HOLY WIDE BORE BATMAN!

5 Likes

Told ya. They seem to fit what you were looking for. Theres even a mod to inverse them and be even wider

2 Likes

lol, the flip mod on an already huge bore. :joy:

1 Like

These are going to push the tips very forward into your ear canal. Might be ideal for short nozzle IEMs?

Right? That bore is insane!

Going to try them on Mele first.

Well I can use EP00 in Variations and Teas. But on Var, due to lenght, they push the iem out a bit. So those seem smaller on lenght (they seem smaller than cp145)

Iems with multiple bores (like the Blessing 2) should be a good combination.

They did good on Land and Var due to crossover.

They have the same style of cp155/145. They will increase bass and treble, but retain stage.

How is it vs the azla sedna/jvc spiral dots if you have them?

Sound or size?

Sound, they are all wide bore tips so should be an interesting comparison.

OMG, these look ridiculous because of the bore size but they do seal for me. I could use a L with Mele. Going order more right now.

5 Likes

hahahha, that sure is a funny look. :rofl:

See if you like ep00 as well. Once you described your tastes, they came to mind.

EP00 looks like it got a pretty small stem .

EP01 has a wider stem and should fit more iems.

1 Like

Those remind me of some old Koss tips I have lying around… well, even Koss isn’t that BORISH! :rofl:

Just put them in the cart. Unfortunately Large is not available for EP01. I’m open to anything that will seal in my ears and these are working very well right now and are not painful at all. I think softness is the key. WIN!

1 Like

The bore on ep00 isnt small at all :joy: its like azla sedna. But the bottom is smaller but stretchy