RikudouGoku's Database (IEMs/Earbuds/Headphones Ranking list)

No info on it yet.

1 Like

Just ordered them along with Y01 (size L) :slightly_smiling_face:

About E01, this is what says on site that @Rikudou_Goku posted above

BGVP E01 Eartips
Bore size: regular
Stem length: regular
Feel: soft and sturdy
Bass: 4
Midrange: 5
Treble: 3.75
Soundstage: 4
Vocal presence: 4
Looks identical to Final Audio Type E eartips it has a balanced sound that tames harshness. I find it lacks the smoothness of original Final Audio Type E eartips. This style of eartip is often labeled as “balance” eartip for most stock tips offering.Purchased from BGVP Taobao store

Nope. I can already tell that they won’t be thin enough for me, conform to my inner eat and give me a seal. The sheath material is too thick. CP 100 FTW.

I’d want a whole lot more than that. :crazy_face:

I really liked the W01 :+1: :+1: , Didn’t liked the rest of their tips I tried (E01/A07/S01). I assume all their tips are copies of something else. Don’t know what they copied with W01. But its so comfortable :grinning:

1 Like

Sony EP-EX11 just went out of stock -. -

1 Like

Sorry. Might be me. :frowning:

2 Likes

Do you have direct link for these? I can’t find them on Amazon JP

1 Like

I think they are copies of Spinfit CP series and Final Audio E series. At least judging by the looks

1 Like

Brah, the monthly subscription box business is all about thinning out the products to get more monthly buys. You either deliver mediocre garbage that you buy for pennies, or you space the good stuff out and pad the rest of the boxes with other garbage.

Maybe we could do two packages:

1. One good pair of tips with many coloring pages for the low tier.

2. One good pair and two sub-par mystery Chinese tips, with one coloring page as the high tier.

I’m trying to run a business here! :triumph: Gotta think like the entrepreneur like all the social media motivation/promotion accounts tell me to do.

2 Likes

Sony EP-TC50

They are silicone rubber combined with silicone foam materia.

You can rarely find them on Amazon JP. They
disappear faster than any eartips on Amazon JP

They are kinda pillow, and gently for the ear canal

2 Likes

Silicone master race.

But those are my favorite (out of 3) hybrid tip.

2 Likes

Out of stock 🤷

1 Like

Oh they were in stock

keep an eye on them. I don’t know who is buying all of them LOL

How do you get one shipping cost? When I try to order, it combined my 4 tips into 2 groups and wants to charge shipping for each?

That is very strange…

1 Like

200w (2)

1 Like

Huuuuum

KZ AST copycats as it seems. Same drivers, same promotional FR graph…

Oh, have no clue about those. Any good?