RikudouGoku's Database (IEMs/Earbuds/Headphones Ranking list)

IE 900 - I haven’t listened to them, but I have IE 80S. Senn always make good bass, very high frequencies and no mids :)))) The tuning is a bit strange!

2 Likes

yeah and it sucks apparently. :joy:

Looks like I was right about the bass not being bloated on the Falcon.

(Super reviews have a lot lower bass threshold than I do as well.)

And some more juicy info from Dunu.

6 Likes

Who cares bout bass. Where’s the midddsss?

1 Like

Its definitely a bit recessed, both male and female. Male vocals sounds better though. So you should probably go for the Oxygen…or wait and see how the kato performs.

2 Likes

Yeah, I have time. My self-control is kicking in. Or poverty. One of the two. :rofl:

2 Likes

:thinking:

oh right, will just mention that the Falcon has very poor isolation. If you need that you can just write it off.

3 Likes

Judging solely by the graph, they don’t look particularly intriguing (Falcon Pro)

They sound quite different from it.

I love the HE6se slam and all. I have never heard the LCD-X so I can’t tell you how they compare.

I’ve only heard the HE6se on my A90. It is extremely power hungry.

2 Likes

Any rock/metal-heads here? Looks like the Falcon Pro might be the default rec for them at the price range it is at

5 Likes

That would be me. Semi electro head.

These are the type of rock/metal that works very well with it.

6 Likes

Recognized 3 of these except the Goku :joy:

lol, I found that track through a DBZ movie. :joy:

1 Like

Still, I’m gonna wait for your full reviews and others to decide which one to buy. I have eyes on Sony N3AP, Falcon Pro, KATO and Mangird Tea now.

For metal/rock, I believe the Falcon is the better one (havent compared yet). That slow/loose bass on the N3 doesnt work well for a lot of them and can end up sounding quite bloated (no problem with the slower ones though). Treble, same function, both are very very smooth, and suits both suits rock/metal a lot because of it (will find out which treble is better when I compare them).

2 Likes

Long live DBZ AMVs :+1:

2 Likes

Since you’re here, might as well test Bury the Light - Casey Edwards from DMC5 :+1:

DBZ + Rock/metal = super edgy :rofl:
(my childhood, when youtube was filled with cat videos lol.)

3 Likes