RikudouGoku's Database (IEMs/Earbuds/Headphones Ranking list)

Yellow would be good.

4 Likes

I will be waiting the more in detail review to see why it falls in the upper mids through the upper treble for you.

1 Like

Wise choice, you can also mention the genre you are listening to.

All sorts of genres, besides maybe country (don’t have a lot of that) and Kpop. But I meant more in comparison to the Oxygen. Since I am probably picking up one more DD IEM before taking a break from buying new IEMs for a while to let something more interesting come out since I accidentally came across what I consider a near endgame sound sig for me in the 3DT.

Also learned I can take a pretty extreme pinna gain with the right kind of drivers and love it.

Oxygen is gonna be better for acoustic/vocal genres, while the Falcon Pro is better with rock/metal.
(the genres that they are specializing in.)

If you dont listen to any of them, then I wouldnt recommend them.

Those are my 4 favorite genres. Classic rock, metal (all sorts), female vocal (with a great voice and extra sub bass if available), and folk music (or really lots of acoustic music). Though I listen to a lot of other stuff like EDM, Dance, trance, and the list goes on.

2 Likes

Wonder what this is

:joy:

5 Likes

@Rikudou_Goku your rec wrecked me. This is just the first order that came through. Trying to get as many EP-EX11 L as I can.

5 Likes

@Rikudou_Goku i am more curious about that Falcon Pro vs Zen comparison :slight_smile:

3 Likes

8 Likes

You keep getting me more and more interested in your full review.

Also I got the Moondrop Quarks yesterday, forgot they were still in my amazon cart (from their sale a while back) when I ordered something else so they just kinda showed up.

Honestly for the $13 or so I paid… not bad they are at least different from the Final Audio e500 and E3000 I have. Also Moondrop can make a half decent cable it seems. I was surprised.

3 Likes

They are decent for that price, gave it to my mom. She’s enjoying it.

The quarks is pretty dissapointing to me in terms of its technicalities. Yes, I know it is really cheap. But with the tuning it has, the tech should have the advantage over other more V-shaped iems at that price range and yet it is still pretty bad…

Agreed the E500 has much better technicalities then it, hence my using it for VR. But the sound is pleasing enough if you don’t analyze it. I would say it is a reasonable choice of something compact and light to just listen to. Beats the junk sold in a lot of physical stores at that price range.

1 Like

@Rikudou_Goku are the tips that come with the final eva2020 just type e’s with a unique colour scheme?

Yes, you right,

ok, thank you!

1 Like

Thanks man, this is awesome!

The fact that a $200 set can give the Zen a run for its money is incredible. I am sure you will dive deeper in your full review, but i am curious to learn which aspects of the bass presentation are different between the two and if the difference is subtle or is it night/day.

Either way looks like the Falcon Pro is an excellent set for its price

3 Likes

hmmmmmm…

I wouldnt really recommend it if you dont listen to rock/metal.

3 Likes

That is all i listen to :slight_smile:

4 Likes