RikudouGoku's Database (IEMs/Earbuds/Headphones Ranking list)

I was planning to buy DQ6 after reading @Rikudou_Goku s review and then I forgot about it. That’s a good reminder, I’ll grab one too.

12 euro is massively overpriced…

right now, you can get them for 1,8 usd at amazon japan lol.

3 Likes

And if you arent a treble head, you can just use my mod lol.

2 Likes

I was gonna ask you about it, how did you mod it?

2 Likes

Oh, so I can reuse LBBS’s leftover foams for this? Cool.

Exactly, its 100% risk free as well, you dont like it? Just remove the foam from the tip, with zero damage left behind.

2 Likes

Also what tips would you rec on DQ6?

I use the elecom CAP20, Final Type E also works but with my mod, I prefer the CAP20.

1 Like

Everything in Slovenia is overpriced, I guess that’s the drawback when you live in small country with small market. You gotta raise the prices to have some profit.

You cant import with amazon japan?

I can but I still have the same issues as mentioned last week or so… Amazon JP divides my order in 2 parts and wants to charge twice for shipping

oh right…thats pretty sad…

Yeah, can’t do much about it :neutral_face:

No my dear… I don’t think they are fake they look authentic to me … Cuz they came in this package

Ohh wut :scream: €12 for 3 pairs or only 1 pair? This is so expensive…

U are right… They look authentic to me

They look exactly like Final Audio Type E, and even softer… Maybe I will try to order from Amazon JP just to compare

Photos of the package

-1087879921-1720745793

1 Like

12eur for the package (SML)… I guess I was scammed by local seller lol

Alright my top 3 iems for rock/metal as of 2021-09-24:

1. Dunu Falcon Pro
  2. LZ A7 (pop-red config)
  3. Fiio FH3
7 Likes

2021-09-24: Dunu Falcon Pro: DUNU FALCON PRO - Reviews | Headphone Reviews and Discussion - Head-Fi.org

Nr 1 rock/metal recommendation, if you dont listen to those genres, then I wouldnt recommend it.

9 Likes

Seems promising

2 Likes

Looks like it’s the same tuning to me. I hope it more of something as I do not like Starfield,