RikudouGoku's Database (IEMs/Earbuds/Headphones Ranking list)

It helps a bit, but still no slams :sweat_smile:

Maybe waiting for the new tips to come and using a thicker micropore tape.

Try double layer but I didn’t like it… Bass was too bloated

If you are unsatisfied with the bass texture on the 03/DQ6, you will need to go up in price…at least around the FH3 price range.

If only two of them merged, I like them both, the slam and warm signature from Blon, fast and detailed bass from DQ6.

Mangird Tea

3 Likes

MY BOY

Mangird Tea.

Me to, igor, me too.

Teas.

1 Like

What he said

What he… Wait what?

Damn bro…

mind_blown

1 Like

1 Like

Wow, I was not expecting that graph because it definitely doesn’t sound like that

Maybe Tanchjim filter + foam will help, after the mods I’ve tried I still find the treble was still too much for me, and the sub bass wasn’t satisfying.

Then definitely try @Rikudou_Goku foam mod, it tames those peaks quite significantly

Yes.

1 Like

And still not enough?

Yes, I was having trouble finding the right volume because of the treble being peaky and sub bass wasn’t emphasized.

1 Like

@nymz Also had to delay buying Teas, my dad got sent to emergency room and I had to solve the bills.

Family comes first, then musics.

4 Likes

Hope everything’s ok :pray:

2 Likes

Thanks dude :v:

This is just an hobby. Teas will be there in the future waiting for you.

Hope everything is ok :pray:

1 Like

2021-10-07: FIIL T1 Lite:

lots of bass (not as much as it graphs) that is muddy, recessed mids, warm and yet sharp (doesnt kill me instantly, but its bad) treble. Poor technicalities and unnatural timbre

Not worth a review…

My TWS journey might have ended as soon as it started… Sennheiser CX400BT better be good…otherwise I will say goodbye to TWS for another decade…

Probably the real clutch is when the BT lossless chip comes out.