RikudouGoku's Database (IEMs/Earbuds/Headphones Ranking list)

For the DQ6 mod do u put the oxygen filter on top of the kz one, or du u remove the kz filter and replace it with the Oxygen filter?

2 Likes

put them on top, stacking them.

4 Likes

After a 2 years journey i just found my perfect iem.

@Rikudou_Goku I’d like to see a Norn’s review of you someday

2 Likes

Not for me lol.

DQ6 vs ZEX, anyone?

I’ve been waiting for my Zex for so long since Linsoul was off during China’s national day. Seeing so many good responses for DQ6, I’m just wondering are these good reviews just for the time being? Or have Zex been compared with the DQ6 already?

1 Like

Just that time dont belive in the graph.
Norn is just love. You’ll understand if u listen thru your heart haha

Havent seen any comparisons actually.

at that price I rather go for the EJ07M and besides that, I doubt the Norn will fit me…

2 Likes

I got it based of HBB’s recommendation and he compared it with DQ6:

Correction: many comparisons in the comment section. My bad

1 Like

I think it have different prolosals

yes, because I dont think I can handle that treble…

1 Like

@Rikudou_Goku Have you ever tried to mod by putting foam from headphone pads beging the grille?
I have some and thought I might try it to tame the treble…

No, I havent tried that. Either earbud foam or tuning foam is better I think.

I just received those but I’m still waiting for the DQ6 to arrive :unamused:

Better than the FIIL T1 Lite, thats for sure. (cant connect to the damn app though…but regular BT works.)

2 Likes

Sennheiser CX 400BT Impressions:
Sub-bass: Sub-bass is elevated and on the tighter/faster side, with good texture. Does rumble but not that much and extension could be better.

Mid-bass: Mid-bass is the focus over sub-bass, but fortunately still on the tighter side, speed is decent as well as texture.

Lower-mids: male vocals tonality is quite good but slightly recessed.

Upper-mids: female vocals tonality is too warm and slightly recessed as well, not shouty at the slightest.

Treble: extremely tame/relaxing and fatigue free treble, very smooth and a very safe tuning. The mid-treble area is the reason why this isn’t overly dark for me and just ends up being a very warm treble and upper-treble does have some air in it.

Overall: A pleasant surprise after my experience with the badly tuned FIIL T1 Lite. Looks like my TWS journey might not have ended.

1 Like

Intime Sora Light 2019

-.-

2 Likes

Your perfect IEM? :grinning:

The channel matching -.-

Otherwise I do like what I hear…just dont know which one is the correct one, since they fucking sound different!

4 Likes

The one you like more :rofl:

5 Likes