RikudouGoku's Database (IEMs/Earbuds/Headphones Ranking list)

Harder to power than timeless?

They are similar.

1 Like

The coloration from what I know is the speed.

No it’s not. It tells you what it is on the graph: it’s a range of dB. Which, without normalizing the volume you can see it changes in each graph. Speed, or more technically, attack and decay, is change in dB over time (the Z-axis) which is hard to see from the angles presented.

6 Likes

Did anyone order Tanyas with cable with mic and used that for some conversation purposes?
I am thinking of following Rikudou’s advice to buy it as a starter pack for the tips and filters included, but since it costs like 25 EUR I would prefer to have some extra usage apart from accessories only. Especially after buying Teas on 11/11 and having other 3 pairs of IEMs at home.

Use scenario is in the office/home office in quiet room. Right now I am using SteelSeries gaming headset at home, but honestly hate it and at work I am using AKG K371 as headphones and laptop internal mic (!), so in theory it should not be any worse. However I once had the Mee Pinnacle P2 IEM with mic in line and everybody was saying that they could not hear shit even with gain set very high, so…

2021-11-19: GS Audio ST1: GS Audio ST1 - Reviews | Headphone Reviews and Discussion - Head-Fi.org

Get the GD3A instead, unless you really want to try a BA at this price.

1 Like

2021-11-19: Sony WF-1000XM3:
20211118_132937.jpg
20211118_133055.jpg
20211118_133333.jpg
20211118_133411.jpg
20211118_133436.jpg
impressions:

Bass: a lot of mid-bass, a bit on the looser/slower side with good texture. Extension is decent and there is rumble but it is a bit rolled-off.

Mids: excellent male and female vocal tonality, neutral placement.

Treble: smooth, non-peaky, on the warmer side while it still has air.

Conclusion: very well-tuned and well balanced despite the elevated mid-bass. Very similar to their wired house tuning, like the XBA-N3 (if you like either one of them, the other is a good match as well).

FIY: I was actually interested in the Galaxy buds Pro, but articles like this scared me away. So its something to be aware of if you are interested in the buds pro/2.

https://www.news18.com/news/tech/sa…-infections-users-getting-refund-4448114.html

2 Likes

any interest in the tanchjim echo/final tws?

1 Like

I am getting the Echo. :+1:

No interest in the Final TWS.

(oh btw, I just ordered the Oneplus 8T, hopefully my pics will get an upgrade. :heart_eyes:)

2 Likes

From what I’ve read, your clamp-on macro will be better than Oneplus’ stock macro.

1 Like

Yeah, I will keep using it on the main camera.

2 Likes

I have Galaxy Buds Pro and using it since March 2021 and I have never encountered such issue. But it’s interesting some people got infection

How you liking it? Theres some local deals and I need a TWS but I dont own s Samsung phone.

I only had the Galaxy Buds 2, but I did like the sound (for a TWS anyways). I had to return them however, because they don’t support AptX, only LDAC/AAC (can’t remember which one) and SBC. That wouldn’t be a problem if the SBC implementation wasn’t broken and wouldn’t audible distort. This way I couldn’t use them with my PC or my TV, which made them a no go for me… but on the smartphone they sounded fine. The Pros reportedly have the same issue, like every other Samsung TWS.

Definitely, it’s best iem on the go with my Samsung phone. And it’s the best if you have a phone call because the connection and microphone work really well, therefore, no one understood so far that I was talking through the earbuds. I have other wireless earbuds mostly cheap ones, having a phone call is nightmare just using them for exercising.

ANC wise, it’s not as good as airpods pro but very close as airpods can cancel high frequencies better.

Codec wise; it uses Samsung Scalable Codec with my samsung phone and AAC with LG phone as well as with iphones.

1 Like

hello, is there any recommendation for iem version of LBBS earbuds other than TForce? I’m looking for a straight down model…
thanks…

I have no idea, dont think it exists…

1 Like

@Rikudou_Goku was wondering if you knew who the oem was for the dunu cases, i really like them but not looking to spend £30 on the cases alone, they’re most likely using oems as they are for the tips and brushes and things, can’t find the cases on niceHCK’S store which they’re using for tips

There’s a lot of cases listed on Ali…

https://www.aliexpress.com/wholesale?catId=0&initiative_id=AS_20211124042040&SearchText=iem+carrying+case

i know i’m tryna find those exact ones though, i’ve been looking for like 30 mins

1 Like

Hopefully it’s not from NiceHCK…I bought an IEM case from them, and didn’t realise just how tiny the case would be: Nicehck Officiële Linnen Case In Ear Oortelefoon Zak Koptelefoon Draagbare Opbergdoos Headset Accessoires Gebruik Voor NX7 Pro/NX7/F3/M6|Earphone Accessories| - AliExpress. Obviously my fault for not checking thoroughly, but also, why advertise it as an IEM carrying case??